Views: 14
Size:  100.8 KB

Name:  image.jpeg
Size:  55.5 KB

Name:  image.jpeg
Size:  84.1 KB

I'm officially done... I have nothing else on my phone apart from pics of hugh Jackman haha

Damn this is tiring lol

1100 posts
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Oh dear....

Thankfully, the impostors are getting banned extremely quickly recently :yep:

On a related note, I've had to factory reset my tablet (again!) because it was being very slow. However, who makes a tablet with 8GB storage built in, whereby only 1GB is system storage (and that's where most apps like to plonk themselves!)
    I'm guessing the idiots over at Samsung?:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't know what's going on, but someone's haunting me! Unfortunately, my tablet is going AWOL as well and has had to be reset....

Who makes a tablet with so little system storage, that's the main thing... Plus I can't get apps to install to SD very easily!

I've got a whopping 16GB SD card, 5GB internal user memory, and 1GB internal system memory. Guess where most of the apps want to go....
    haha of course the internal system memory

isn't there some sort of software that makes use of your SD card as main memory? idk im not into this kinda stuff lol but you could research it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I'm guessing the idiots over at Samsung?:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah it's not a Samsung tablet - it's a VS Touchtab 7V that I got a couple of years ago from Lidl's.

It used to be ok, but nowadays the system apps keep getting bigger and bigger... and hence causing problems! If I knew how to, I'd root the thing and convert all of the storage to storage that you can use for apps etc! If that is possible, anyway.

In my opinion, Samsung have been pretty good - my first phone was a Galaxy Ace Plus, and that was fine. My current phone is a Galaxy S4, and that is fine.

If I could afford one, I'd get the latest Galaxy Tab, or whatever it's called.

What I wouldn't get, though, is a Galaxy S6/S6 edge/S6 edge + / Galaxy Note 5 etc, or any phone/tablet that hasn't got a micro SD slot.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Nah it's not a Samsung tablet - it's a VS Touchtab 7V that I got a couple of years ago from Lidl's.

It used to be ok, but nowadays the system apps keep getting bigger and bigger... and hence causing problems! If I knew how to, I'd root the thing and convert all of the storage to storage that you can use for apps etc! If that is possible, anyway.

In my opinion, Samsung have been pretty good - my first phone was a Galaxy Ace Plus, and that was fine. My current phone is a Galaxy S4, and that is fine.

If I could afford one, I'd get the latest Galaxy Tab, or whatever it's called.

What I wouldn't get, though, is a Galaxy S6/S6 edge/S6 edge + / Galaxy Note 5 etc, or any phone/tablet that hasn't got a micro SD slot.
    I can tell you the first problem right now: you got it from lidls....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't know what's going on, but someone's haunting me! Unfortunately, my tablet is going AWOL as well and has had to be reset....

Who makes a tablet with so little system storage, that's the main thing... Plus I can't get apps to install to SD very easily!

I've got a whopping 16GB SD card, 5GB internal user memory, and 1GB internal system memory. Guess where most of the apps want to go....

Sounds complicated. There has to be a simpler way, although yeah, it's not practical to have such a small size in the first place given the dependence on the plethora of apps available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    I can tell you the first problem right now: you got it from lidls....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They usually have good stuff though....

On hindsight, I should have saved up some more money and got something better instead, that I could use more in the long term, i.e. a Galaxy Tab.

For only about £30-40 more than what I paid for my tablet I could get a Galaxy Tab 4....

What tablet (that is Android) would you recommend?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.