Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA Sociology Unit 1 17/05 & Unit 2 23/05 - Official Thread 2016 watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi is this the AS paper from this year yeah?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if anyone could help, I'm doing aqa crime and deviance + theories and methods and religious beliefs, but I'm really struggling with how to structure the different mark essays and how much to write for them. I haven't had a teacher for about 6 months so it's really been self taught a lot this year. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I don't do crime and deviance so can't help but that's so bad?? Why haven't you had a teacher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glitterymermaid)
    I don't do crime and deviance so can't help but that's so bad?? Why haven't you had a teacher?
    Ah okay, no worries. My teacher went on maternity leave in December and her replacement broke her hip and never showed up, my school promised to get us someone after that but they didn't which is a bit of joke considering how important A2 is : / so yeah really dreading sociology exams rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clo_ann_)
    I had a mock today on education and it was so difficult Specimen paper 2016..
    What was in the exam ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Examstrug)
    Ah okay, no worries. My teacher went on maternity leave in December and her replacement broke her hip and never showed up, my school promised to get us someone after that but they didn't which is a bit of joke considering how important A2 is : / so yeah really dreading sociology exams rn
    Ii'm sorry to trouble you but did you do the AS sociology exam families and household unit? if you did would you be able to tell me what came up/ what the questions were on? please please

ReputationRep:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...&usp=drive_web The papers we sat are available to look at if you want.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.