Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    That's a tough ask, but good luck anyway!
    Thanks, you too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Urgh, now I want cake.
    haha well if we ur a good boy and dont mess up step u might get a slice in september

(Original post by Insight314)
    Good luck to you too! I expect all the lads in this thread to nail the STEP I tomorrow. We all have the capability to get 1/S but we just got to make sure that we are confident, pick the right questions and not panic if it doesn't go as planned.

I am going to read through my Chemistry notes, since I have the exam tomorrow an hour after STEP I, and then finish the M4 paper I didn't get to complete today. After that I would probably have about 1-2 hours of working through some STEP questions (probably mechanics) as a warmup for tomorrow. All this until 10pm, which is when I will go to bed and try to fall asleep by 11pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    wow it sounds like ur organised! If im honest ill probably go to bed just after 9 or something so I theres no issue of tiredness tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    haha well if we ur a good boy and dont mess up step u might get a slice in september
    fam if I don't mess up I deserve like 10^n for n>10 slices

ReputationRep:

wow it sounds like ur organised! If im honest ill probably go to bed just after 9 or something so I theres no issue of tiredness tomorrow.
    Yeah, I think sleep might be the most productive thing we could do for tomorrow's exam to be honest, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    fam if I don't mess up I deserve like 10^n for n>10 slices
    lol ok. I could give u infinite slices if u want where each slice is 1/2 the size of the previous and the first is an ordinary one. Hows that sound?

ReputationRep:
    lol ok. I could give u infinite slices if u want where each slice is 1/2 the size of the previous and the first is an ordinary one. Hows that sound?
    ...cheeky git, the DoS is going to have a field day with you

ReputationRep:
    Zacken physicsmaths Insight IrrationalRoot jjsnyder (and others who I apologise for missing!)
    Good luck tomorrow! also how is everyone gonna spend their evening? I dont want to try and cram in a load of questions but I also dont want to be sitting here pondering what ill do if I dont attempt 6 qs or something.
    After i get up and eatI will finish an M4 paper. Do some M5, look trough some physics notes(prticle physizzx) and then do 1 III question for some mental readiness. And I will look at some previous vector questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    After i get up and eatI will finish an M4 paper. Do some M5, look trough some physics notes(prticle physizzx) and then do 1 III question for some mental readiness. And I will look at some previous vector questions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Might try and fit in a quick specimen paper mock tomorrow morning seeing as that's the only I paper I have left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swifty139)
    Is anyone else doing STEP but doesn't have an offer reliant on it? My friend needs a 2 in STEP 1 to get into Bath because she didn't take FM A2 so I'm taking the same paper as moral support for her haha. Not even expecting a 2 because despite what half of you insane geniuses might think, STEP 1 is bloody hard haha.

Doesn't help that it clashes with my 3 hour French exam tomorrow so yay 6 hours of exams for me!

I have an offer for Durham A*AA, do you think they would accept a 2 in STEP in place of the A* in Maths (which I SHOULD get and i'm aiming for an A* in FM but this is all just in case)
    Yep, in none of my offers but doing 1 and 2. Have not prepared for months, expecting that 3 or U haha. Any tips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

x
    Zacken, do you know if we can use highlighters in the exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Zacken, do you know if we can use highlighters in the exam?
    You can use them to highlight questions and stuff, but not on the booklet for answers.

You can use them to highlight questions and stuff, but not on the booklet for answers.
    Ah, cheers

Lol, I just realised I nearly packed calculators! Need to be careful...

ReputationRep:
    Oh **** forgot about chemistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else doing STEP but doesn't have an offer reliant on it? My friend needs a 2 in STEP 1 to get into Bath because she didn't take FM A2 so I'm taking the same paper as moral support for her haha. Not even expecting a 2 because despite what half of you insane geniuses might think, STEP 1 is bloody hard haha.

Doesn't help that it clashes with my 3 hour French exam tomorrow so yay 6 hours of exams for me!

I have an offer for Durham A*AA, do you think they would accept a 2 in STEP in place of the A* in Maths (which I SHOULD get and i'm aiming for an A* in FM but this is all just in case)
    Yep! I've done no where near as much preparation as I would have liked but I'm still relatively looking forward to it tomorrow. I'm also in for STEP 2 (which was... a mistake).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too!
    Will you get swifty for tomorrow's exams ?
    Edit: sorry ... schwifty they are so similar ,but I guess that means you are not watching Rick and Morty

ReputationRep:
    Rite guyz.
    Good luck.
    Stay calm that is he key. We are good enough to get what we want. Stay calm.
    Stay Calm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Rite guyz.
    Good luck.
    Stay calm that is he key. We are good enough to get what we want. Stay calm.
    Stay Calm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Such an amazing inspirational speech. Thank you, and let's smash that exam tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesniep)
    Will you get swifty for tomorrow's exams ?
    Edit: sorry ... schwifty they are so similar ,but I guess that means you are not watching Rick and Morty
    you watch rick and morty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gasfxekl)
    you watch rick and morty
    wubalubadubdub
    Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere,everybody's gonna die .
    Of course I do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vesniep)
    wubalubadubdub
    Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere,everybody's gonna die .
    Of course I do
    im mr meeseeks look at me!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.