Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

How are you feeling right now? MKIII

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salamandastron)
    Just about tomorrow really got stuff to do and cba with the stress of it all :shot:
    night night :hugs:

I think Cavy has her vms shut :yes: which means you can't post on them but i'll tell her you said thanks :hugs: x

:yawn:
    ah okay. Let me know how tomorrow goes?

oh right okay, thank you so much, much appreciated

hehe that yawn emoji makes laugh haha 😏
    have a lovely nights sleep

ReputationRep:
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    ???
    Are you okay? If not, would you like to talk about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by titfortat)
    Are you okay? If not, would you like to talk about it?
    Not sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Not sure.
    oh okay. Is it something on your mind that's hard to get rid of?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sad because nobody wants to be friends :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ras' Al Ghul)
    Aww, where? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't going to post seeing as I am taking a break off TSR but I feel like a broken person and I've never sunk so low before, I've hit rock bottom and honestly I think my life is over and I'm not saying it for attention, I can just feel like I've messed up everything and I can't ever be the same ever again.

yes i do :innocent:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw i know who you are :shh:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Wasn't going to post seeing as I am taking a break off TSR but I feel like a broken person and I've never sunk so low before, I've hit rock bottom and honestly I think my life is over and I'm not saying it for attention, I can just feel like I've messed up everything and I can't ever be the same ever again.
    :hugs: x
    hope everything is okay :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I felt exactly like you last week. But hold on, you might feel bad for a day or few, but it will pass and you'll feel determined for your future, and happier too!
    Trust me, this will pass. Stay strong! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Thank you lovely :hugs: things are a bit ****, I suppose when I'm in the mood then I may discuss it with you or when I've perked up and decided that I'm not about to give up but kinda feels weird posting right now tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Then you should join my new thread

ReputationRep:
    Wanna talk?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    I felt exactly like you last week. But hold on, you might feel bad for a day or few, but it will pass and you'll feel determined for your future, and happier too!
    Trust me, this will pass. Stay strong! :hugs:
    Aww thank you :hugs: I just feel so angry and sad at the same time, I think I've ****ed up some things that I need to sort out and I need to choose my path in life for now, but I feel as if I'm not good enough sometimes, I just get that vibe from school.

ReputationRep:
    Aww, where? :hugs:
    On here

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

I feel the pain S, I really do.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    On here

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm your good friend :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I'm your good friend :lovehug:
    This is in reference to my new thread lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Wanna talk?
    You want to hear me rant like I could go on forever? I need someone to talk to, maybe someone with some experience and older than me who may actually understand what I'm going through.

Aww thank you :hugs: I just feel so angry and sad at the same time, I think I've ****ed up some things that I need to sort out and I need to choose my path in life for now, but I feel as if I'm not good enough sometimes, I just get that vibe from school.
    Sending lots of hugs your way!
    Don't let anybody ever tell you or make you feel like you're not good enough. :hugs:

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.