Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The OFFICIAL 'EU Referendum Results ALL NIGHTER' Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    Leave back in front again. This is so exciting.

ReputationRep:
    Scotland with only 8 left to declare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootles44)
    LOL I dont think so, it has a large muslim/Bangladeshi, Sadiq Khan supporting demographic :lol:
    Yes I live here. Brexit have had a very steong influence. It's actually often migrants who want to leave the EU and ofc migrants also can't always vote.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yendis)
    Could someone explain to me what type of people would vote for Leave and why? :0
    Primarily people from the lower class. Those who have refrained from voting for years, but have now lashed out at the status quo and voted Out.

Lots pentioners have voted Out too, pretty much for the same reason as above.

ReputationRep:
    Cannock Chase.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Remain leads again thanks to Liverpool!

(Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    Have you been to London? It's a toilet.
    I wouldn't go so far as to call London a toilet. I am curious though. I saw tens of thousands of people walking up and down London. But they weren't dressed for work. They were dressed but very casually. Do you have any idea who these people are? If they aren't going to work, then where are they going and what are they doing in London?

(Original post by offhegoes)
    Right on! We didn't pioneer concentration camps in the Boer War just to let people infected with the HIV virus enter the country!

:rolleyes:
    Someone recently asked me why should people wanting to enter into another country, be checked for HIV/AIDS? This is because the government owes a duty to its citizens to protect them from people who may want to infect others with their communicable diseases. This is an extension of a 'social contract theory'. Read up on it if you have time. Educate yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Damn, low turnout in Liverpool. Pretty sure it was sunny all day there as well.
    True that. Could be down to several things. Massive student population (about 50k?) who are registered to their home addresses such as myself, for example?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    It's giving me the heebie jeebies mate.

ReputationRep:
    Castle Point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    Primarily people from the lower class. Those who have refrained from voting for years, but have now lashed out at the status quo and voted Out.

Lots pentioners have voted Out too, pretty much for the same reason as above.
    This. I've been looking for the words, but you've gone and nailed it. Well said

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootles44)
    Do you know where I can find these projections? Ones which talk about London?
    I'm getting most of my info from the BBC coverage to be honest.

I don't know who even made the projections i keep seeing really.

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be so close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbreef)
    This. I've been looking for the words, but you've gone and nailed it. Well said
    You forget the middle class who are sick of being squeezed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Damn, low turnout in Liverpool. Pretty sure it was sunny all day there as well.
    It was sunny in the North and rainy in London.

God voted Leave.

ReputationRep:
    Odds on betfair are lowest for leave they have ever been

ReputationRep:
    Fuking big cities, that are infested with welfare-leeching immigrant parasites, are all voting 3-1 to stay IN.
    The rest of the country votes OUT!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _BigDawg_Bruh)
    You forget the middle class who are sick of being squeezed.
    Aw, boo hoo hoo. Middle class with large amounts of disposable income crying out too? Sticking up for your demographic I think

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    Odds on betfair are lowest for leave they have ever been
    What are the figures exactly?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Liverpool under 60%.. pretty good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.