Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Hospital pharmacy Pre-registration Applications (Pharmalife) 2017/2018 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pharmasaz)
    Nope not yet. Got an offer from a London Collaboration hospital. Has anyone who accepted an offer from London Collab/South East heard anything?
    I haven't either. Shall we contact the hospital you reckon? is this offer confirmed lol? I was waiting for them to issue a contract and then I'll tell my community offer but it seems that I waited too long now 😅

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, only cause LaSe sent that email saying not to contact hospitals as they were not receiving our details until the end of October.
    If I were you I would tell your community offer now! If you've accepted a place its definitely yours unless it transpires you have a load of criminal convictions or something like that!

Definitely more professional to let them know sooner rather than later

ReputationRep:
    Not sure, only cause LaSe sent that email saying not to contact hospitals as they were not receiving our details until the end of October.
    If I were you I would tell your community offer now! If you've accepted a place its definitely yours unless it transpires you have a load of criminal convictions or something like that!

Definitely more professional to let them know sooner rather than later
    I know, I feel so bad for not letting them know but I just feel a bit insecure about this offer 😔 I'll call them tomorrow I guess

ReputationRep:
    Nope not yet. Got an offer from a London Collaboration hospital. Has anyone who accepted an offer from London Collab/South East heard anything?
    Mines London collaboration too, which hosp is yours if you don't mind me asking? I know people who applied to lewisham (London collaboration) who've already received details so I guess it just depends on your hospital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meee.)
    Mines London collaboration too, which hosp is yours if you don't mind me asking? I know people who applied to lewisham (London collaboration) who've already received details so I guess it just depends on your hospital
    Ah, must be!

Guys and St Thomas, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wingbbbbbb2)
    I haven't either. Shall we contact the hospital you reckon? is this offer confirmed lol? I was waiting for them to issue a contract and then I'll tell my community offer but it seems that I waited too long now 😅
    Hello, I've also not heard anything from the offer with the London Collaboration. Glad I'm not the only one, was getting a bit concerned.
    I suppose it's only 2 weeks now since Pharmalife handed over our details but still would be nice to confirm and sign a contract. I'm not going to contact the Hospital, I'll just wait. Might go and have a sneaky snoop around the premises tho :-)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had any update from UCL Partners?

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Got my offer letter from the hospital HR today for the London Collaboration interviews, in case anyone was wondering if things started moving along.

Good luck

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: January 4, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.