Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    when your bday?we can have a party here? :tsr:
    come to think of it,we should have a bday list.everyone state their bday please.
    me on October 2
    The 10th of may see you there :birthday:

(Original post by lirael)
    The 10th of may see you there :birthday:
    *tuts*you didnt fill in the entry form

ReputationRep:
    I have discovered something! The evil people at the publishing company messed up my copy of the book! :eek: After page 280 it goes back to 249 and keeps going until it gets to page 280 again, then it skips to 313. :mad:
    :birthday: My birthday is secret. Evil talking sheep can use it to read my mind. :sheep: :eek:

(Original post by wottabout)
    I have discovered something! The evil people at the publishing company messed up my copy of the book! :eek: After page 280 it goes back to 249 and keeps going until it gets to page 280 again, then it skips to 313. :mad:
    :birthday: My birthday is secret. Evil talking sheep can use it to read my mind. :sheep: :eek:
    evil talking sheep?...
    *decides not to comment*
    cmon,we dont need the year you were born,just the day and month

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOh my God you see them too I thought I was crazy*looks at the last statment and wonders* Well they are prity evil they want to take over the world

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOh my God you see them too I thought I was crazy*looks at the last statment and wonders* Well they are prity evil they want to take over the world
    Sheep aren't evil. How could you say that about such poor defensless things.:marchmell: And anyway,sheep couldn't take over the world. That's just silly.

Everyone knows that it's duck-billed patapi that are gonna take over the world and cause Armaggeddon.

Or is that just me?...

ReputationRep:
    says you they are too aint it true wottabout.

(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    Sheep aren't evil. How could you say that about such poor defensless things.:marchmell: And anyway,sheep couldn't take over the world. That's just silly.

Everyone knows that it's duck-billed patapi that are gonna take over the world and cause Armaggeddon.

Or is that just me?...
    you mean duck billed platypus? :rolleyes:

OK!its confession time! :mad:

:mad: WHO THE HELL THOUGHT I WAS A GUY? :mad:

cos i am not amused and i will sue!i had to add quotes from other people into m signature regarding the matter to inform people :eek: .evidently Yo-less is a guy name!

Bah!!sexism! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    OK!its confession time! :mad:

:mad: WHO THE HELL THOUGHT I WAS A GUY? :mad:

cos i am not amused and i will sue!i had to add quotes from other people into m signature regarding the matter to inform people :eek: .evidently Yo-less is a guy name!

Bah!!sexism! :mad:
    exactly how dare they they have got to have known you were a girl even though they have never seen you :rolleyes: :girlshit: . The evil sheep told me:sheep:baaaaaaaa

ReputationRep:
    I go look at people's profiles to see whether they're guys or girls, so I knew which yo-less was.
    The platypuses are evil, but they aren't going to take over the world. It's the sheep you have to worry about. The bah-ing hypnotizes you.
    :sheep:

ReputationRep:
    I go look at people's profiles to see whether they're guys or girls, so I knew which yo-less was.
    The platypuses are evil, but they aren't going to take over the world. It's the sheep you have to worry about. The bah-ing hypnotizes you.
    :marchmell:
    :hmmmm: So that's why you don't like them! Sheep noises annoy me too.
    But funnily enough, one night, all the sheep in my area had their vocal chords ripped out. :party: Pure bliss!

Not that it's anything to do with me!! :hahaha:

exactly how dare they they have got to have known you were a girl even though they have never seen you :rolleyes: :girlshit: . The evil sheep told me:sheep:baaaaaaaa
    its in my profile,you ignorant git!but evidently my name is misleading...

aww,i could never be pissed at you for long hugg?

:sheep:
    bah-ing?bleating you mean? :rolleyes:

i think its the chipmunks you have to fear :eek: have you heard the songs they sing?its positively reeking of evilness...concealing their plans and sending hidden messages to fellow-evil-chipmunks worldwide! :mad:

*runs off to slay chipmunks*
    "presenting Yo-less The Chipmunk Slayer" :cool:
    *cheesy background music plays*

(Original post by Psycho_Gerbil)
    :hmmmm: So that's why you don't like them! Sheep noises annoy me too.
    But funnily enough, one night, all the sheep in my area had their vocal chords ripped out. :party: Pure bliss!

Not that it's anything to do with me!! :hahaha:
    *look suspiciously at psycho gerbil and takes tone of Sherlock Holmes*;
    "so where exactly did you say you were at the time of this sheep mutilation incident?"
    also,do you live in Puerto Rico?
    thats where the chupacabras live...modern day vampires :eek:

ReputationRep:
    bah-ing?bleating you mean? :rolleyes:
    Bleating! That's the word! Couldn't think of it.
    We should get back to the subject of Arty at some point.
    . . .
    Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone thought it is a bit strange how we got off the topic about artemis fowl, I only am away for a few days and you begin this talk about evil sheep??????????:vroam:

ReputationRep:
    I think sequins are the best things in the world, go sequins!!!!!
    YOU WHAT!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think sequins are the best things in the world, go sequins!!!!!
    (Original post by FOALY)
    YOU WHAT!!!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!
    I guess I kind of contradicted myself by posting a post that is completely irrelevant to the artemis fowl topic.

ReputationRep:
    Yo-less how could say that; if your fellow members found out you liked seqins you'd be chuked out the the socity of Leprecons that hate seqins

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.