Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    tru dat.

I can never tell if a dude is attractive or not.
    We have already had this discussion about a week ago

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ploop)
    I've seen her go one better.
    yeah, but the car pic is a bit cheap
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by andyroo_g)
    Emma Watson near-nakedness
    I must confess to having a small girlcrush on Miss Watson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleurvert)
    I was, but I hate writing stuff like that.
    I hated saying 'I loved' something, or that something was 'really interesting'. It just came across so forced. I'd rather show my interest than say it.
    I tried to avoid that too, but I wasn't very successful with my alternatives. Both yours and andy's are much more interesting than mine, you really shouldn't be fretting. Mine's just quite dull in all honesty, although I don't think it's overly cheesey.

(Original post by 为人民服务)
    i can die happy after tomoro
    Y'see, I told you she wasn't interested in you. We're frequently frolicking naked together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abstraction98)
    Anyway, guys I'm off for 2 weeks . I'm leaving at half 12 for god knows why.....

Enjoy yourselves,

abs
    l8erz

ReputationRep:
    I hated the whole thing. It was so horrible, just bragging and dryly claiming to love things. Eurgh, I hope I don't ever have to do anything like it again.
    I have the same problem with Yearbooks. There were scientists who could articulate their feelings better than me! :p:

(Original post by Melz0r)
    Same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    Sorry only getting back there now, come over some time next year for a few days and we can head down to belfast were all my friends will be at uni and we shall find a irish girl for you. How does that sound?
    do you really want to unleash me upon your populace? think about the devastation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ploop)
    I tried to avoid that too, but I wasn't very successful with my alternatives. Both yours and andy's are much more interesting than mine, you really shouldn't be fretting. Mine's just quite dull in all honesty, although I don't think it's overly cheesey.
    I only showed the bits that aren't embarrassing. This is why you have that impression.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikru)
    Just watched S.Darko: shocking.
    I would be sociable and ask how come, but I want it to be a suprise! I'm currently trawling the internet for it. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It could be lupus)
    We have already had this discussion about a week ago
    this thread does seem to go in circles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ploop)
    Y'see, I told you she wasn't interested in you. We're frequently frolicking naked together.
    by which you mean, you are naked chasing her down a dark alley trying to have your way with her and she ends up macing you and stamping on your balls with high healed shoes
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Same.
    Ooh, glad it's not just me.

Also Zooey Deschanel.

ReputationRep:

Same.
    NOW i can die happy.

Its the same way i feel about House and dexter

ReputationRep:
    Do you want me to post more pictures of Ryan Adams?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    do you really want to unleash me upon your populace? think about the devastation
    Yeah, that would be no problem. You probably have never seen an Irish night out, plus most of us over here will drink you under. Would you be up for it then?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, glad it's not just me.

Also Zooey Deschanel.
    Oh yes, her fiancee isn't too bad either.

(Original post by 为人民服务)
    NOW i can die happy.

Its the same way i feel about House and dexter
    Dexter is pretty buff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    by which you mean, you are naked chasing her down a dark alley trying to have your way with her and she ends up macing you and stamping on your balls with high healed shoes
    Keep your fantasies to yourself, Dave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by renaissancemensch)
    Keep your fantasies to yourself, Dave.
    Shall we do a Freudian analysis of the 'dark alley'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 为人民服务)
    this thread does seem to go in circles
    I know some fresh material please

ReputationRep:
    I only showed the bits that aren't embarrassing. This is why you have that impression.
    I very much doubt that.

Just noticed your not in the freshers groups on facebook. How comes? Is it just avoiding tempting fate or something?

(Original post by 为人民服务)
    Even if that misguided perception was true, it'd still mean I've had more action with her than you've had.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.