Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ca11ie)
    Thanks
    So hang on, you did get in then? Which college?
    yeah
    Murray edwards (was interviewed at 3 colleges! :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seham)
    Hi Everyone
    Hello
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles2010)
    Hello
    Which college did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seham)
    Which college did you apply for?
    Caius, but pooled to Murray edwards
    u?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    u?
    Lucy Cavendish

ReputationRep:
    Hello people
    Medicine at Murray edwards for 2011 entry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millie)
    hi
    Medicine
    Emmanuel
    See you guys in October!
    hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katem32)
    Anyone out there with an offer to read English at Girton? or any other prospective Girtonians in general? Get in touch!
    My best friend will be an English Girtonian! I'm (hopefully) going to be an English Jesuit is anybody else Jesus? (the potential joke value of the college is basically the reason I applied)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betsss)
    hello
    hello how are you?

ReputationRep:
    hello
    OMD!!!!!!! Just realised who this was!!! Wahey welcome to TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CathySarah)
    My best friend will be an English Girtonian! I'm (hopefully) going to be an English Jesuit is anybody else Jesus? (the potential joke value of the college is basically the reason I applied)
    Hey, I've also recently found Jesus (the potential here is endless).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millie)
    OMD!!!!!!! Just realised who this was!!! Wahey welcome to TSR
    Loooooollll well i got ur txt and i thought i shud make one too so whos this person u made friends with then?

ReputationRep:
    u?
    Me too!!
    cya nxt year!

ReputationRep:
    Any PPSers on here?

ReputationRep:
    Loooooollll well i got ur txt and i thought i shud make one too so whos this person u made friends with then?
    cpdavis. You must know who he is! Whenever I stalk Cambridge threads I see him and since you stalk them more than me you must have seen him

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone. i got an offer from trinity hall for maths, A*AA and 2 1's in STEP. Really nervous because only about 1/2 the offer holders get a place in the end (for maths).
    any other offer holders for maths?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiddey)
    hey everyone. i got an offer from trinity hall for maths, A*AA and 2 1's in STEP. Really nervous because only about 1/2 the offer holders get a place in the end (for maths).
    any other offer holders for maths?
    There are tons of us lurking around.. haven't seen any Trinity Hall maths though. Yeah the stats are scary as hell, 2/3 of the offer holders for my college don't get in :eek: Some of us have got a skype group going to discuss STEP stuff, PM me if you want in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CathySarah)
    I applied to Catz largely because I imagine the fancy-dress bops will be quite special Hello bagpuss costume!
    (I'm English too btw)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeeWaddles)
    I applied to Catz largely because I imagine the fancy-dress bops will be quite special Hello bagpuss costume!
    (I'm English too btw)
    I may have to join you there! My friend's brother is 2nd Year Land Economy at Catz and her boyfreind is 2nd Year History. Yes, she is going out with her brother's best friend. I'm also really excited about the Cinema at Christ's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacke02)
    Any PPSers on here?
    Hello!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.