Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedSchoolHope4)
    I don't mean to put a downer on it, but it might not be today! It could be next week. Personally, I wouldn't consider 20th March as the end of March... Just saying.
    Well the end of march seems like this week to liverpool as they have sent their replies out this week for the past few years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    Well the end of march seems like this week to liverpool as they have sent their replies out this week for the past few years
    Yes! And you are probably right! But, if they don't come out today or tomorrow, people are going to be disheartened. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedSchoolHope4)
    Yes! And you are probably right! But, if they don't come out today or tomorrow, people are going to be disheartened. :/
    Ofc people will be annoyed if its not this week but we can just anticipate till tomorrow but if nothing happens then take a small break over the weekend and then get nervous again on monday

ReputationRep:
    Please Liverpool admissions staff if you are reading this - let us know today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The wait is actually killing me

ReputationRep:
    Ohh the anticipation! Well, i don't expect we'll be able to do anything except speculate and just sit tight...we've waited this long...now it's just a bunch of days left to wait....we can hang on

ReputationRep:
    Waiting till 5 everyday is annoying...it makes the day so much longer!! 😩

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get the 'Liverpool register for careers webinar' email today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foximus)
    No, I haven't !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, another mini heart attack despite knowing they're going on track first

ReputationRep:
    Omggg you think people who didn't get it are getting rejected?!?! - what was this email exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stotttyy)
    Omggg you think people who didn't get it are getting rejected?!?! - what was this email exactly?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure it won't mean that! But it was about some webinar thing they're doing about employability or something

'It’s never too early to start thinking about your career.
    In the top 25 most targeted by leading graduate recruiters, our Careers & Employability Service is one of the best in the country.

There are many fantastic opportunities and dedicated support waiting for you as a University of Liverpool student. We want to invite you to our exclusive online presentation on how to improve your employability.

The presentation will cover:
    Work experience - why it matters, what it involves and how to get it while studying at University
    An overview of the current graduate employment market
    Essential information, tips, advice and ideas about how to boost your employability - in whatever field you are targeting.
    So start thinking ahead. Sign up our careers webinar on Wednesday 26th March at 6pm.
    Find out more and register
    Throughout the month, ask your careers-related questions on Facebook and Twitter using #livunicareers. We'll do our best to answer you!
    If you missed our webinars on Accommodation or Finance these are available to view online. We will also be repeating our Accommodation webinar next month so watch out for your invitation to that!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hjward)
    I'm sure it won't mean that! But it was about some webinar thing they're doing about employability or something
    I hope it doesn't!!! - this is sooo tense, I just feel like crying ahaa hope we hear today i just want it over with now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Adrenaline pumping, heart racing, eye popping, stomach knotting, muscles twitching; the pleasure really is in the anticipation.

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll probably hear from them tomorrow or next week. Had it been today, someone here would have already heard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustafa Buay)
    I think we'll probably hear from them tomorrow or next week. Had it been today, someone here would have already heard.
    Notifications have always been sent after 17.00pm by Liverpool. Please read prev. posts

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it depends on your surname as im nesr the end of the alphabet and got mine like an hour after everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopeful doc)
    I think it depends on your surname as im nesr the end of the alphabet and got mine like an hour after everyone else
    Nahhhh I still haven't got one yet, and I'm Summers. Nevermind, let's hope for the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I hope it doesn't!!! - this is sooo tense, I just feel like crying ahaa hope we hear today i just want it over with now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It won't. I have an offer off them for biomed and they haven't sent me that email and I severely doubt id be rejected from a course im already accepted onto :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.