The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Original post by jellie88
I think it varies a bit between schools. But in my school you go in, sign next to your name to say you are collecting them, then get your envelope. My school decide to give us a really confusing grade sheet from which trying to find what I actually got is a task in itself. Then again, other people managed to see what their grades were easily, so maybe it's just me :tongue:

do you just get a grade sheet or do youget your certificates aswell
Reply 1081
Original post by monisj1
do you just get a grade sheet or do youget your certificates aswell

I think just your grades sheet. Certificates are given later on in the year around November. Well that's how it is in my school anyway :smile:
Reply 1082
I think just your grades sheet. Certificates are given later on in the year around November. Well that's how it is in my school anyway :smile:

ah so what grades are you expecting?
Reply 1083
Original post by monisj1
ah so what grades are you expecting?

I'm targeted A* for everything but there's no way I'm going to achieve anywhere near that, my exams were awful!! What about you?
Reply 1084
I'm targeted A* for everything but there's no way I'm going to achieve anywhere near that, my exams were awful!! What about you?

A's wanna do science at college
Reply 1085
Original post by monisj1
A's wanna do science at college

Nice :smile: what's your favourite science?
Reply 1086
Nice :smile: what's your favourite science?

my fav physics even though im not doing it at college
Reply 1087
Original post by monisj1
my fav physics even though im not doing it at college

Me too :smile:, but I am doing it next year. So what are you doing at college or is the course just called science?
Reply 1088
Me too :smile:, but I am doing it next year. So what are you doing at college or is the course just called science?

bio,chem,math,sociology
Reply 1089
Original post by monisj1
bio,chem,math,sociology

Ooh interesting :smile:
Reply 1090
Ooh interesting :smile:

what about you?
Reply 1091
Original post by monisj1
what about you?

I'm doing maths, further maths, physics and economics :smile:. Oh and general studies.
Reply 1092
i feel sorry for the poor A levelers :eek:
Reply 1094
Original post by sr-96
i feel sorry for the poor A levelers :eek:

Same, if we're feeling like this now, what are we going to be like when it comes to A levels?!
Reply 1095
Same, if we're feeling like this now, what are we going to be like when it comes to A levels?!

i know, probably ragging our hair out! how do you think exams went? :smile:
Only subject I really care about the results is DT... it's by far my worst subject and a D/C on my report card would be really ugly.

And A*s in my A-Levels.
Reply 1097
Original post by sr-96
i know, probably ragging our hair out! how do you think exams went? :smile:

Awful! :frown:

How about yours?
the subject that am gonna really freak out about is science.
Don't know who's more nervous, my daughter or me. :eek:

She's hoping to study A'Level Physics, Biology, Chemstry and Psychology. But have to wait and extra day for results as she studied in Jamaica and their 6 hours behind.

Good luck all.

Latest