Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just got an invite for interview from Plymouth- yay!!!

Anyone that has applied to Leeds and got the email today stating the sign in will "Tell you how (on the basis of preliminary automated assessment) your application is ranked in the application cohort" does this mean it will say you are ranked X highest out of Z applicants?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else applied for Liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philippamalko)
    Anyone that has applied to Leeds and got the email today stating the sign in will "Tell you how (on the basis of preliminary automated assessment) your application is ranked in the application cohort" does this mean it will say you are ranked X highest out of Z applicants?
    Yes. And if you're below 1,037 it's a reasonably good indicator of an oncoming rejection!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenNaulls)
    Yes. And if you're below 1,037 it's a reasonably good indicator of an oncoming rejection!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol, can't wait to find out that before I am ACTUALLY rejected that I WILL BE rejected.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    don't you mean if you're above 1037??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    don't you mean if you're above 1037??
    No. The top 1,000 get PS's looked at- but this year there are people tied that make it a top 1,037 instead. So anyone ranked between 1-1,037/4,000 should get their PS looked at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No. The top 1,000 get PS's looked at- but this year there are people tied that make it a top 1,037 instead. So anyone ranked between 1-1,037/4,000 should get their PS looked at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How do you even know this?

I'm not applying to this Uni, but I am curious...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pittawithcheese)
    How do you even know this?

I'm not applying to this Uni, but I am curious...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They emailed us.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh yeah sorry I misunderstood what you said, that's correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoivz)
    Has anyone else applied for Liverpool?
    meeeeee

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applying to Bristol, Birmingham or Sheffield gotten interview e-mails yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krisxc)
    Has anyone applying to Bristol, Birmingham or Sheffield gotten interview e-mails yet?
    I have for Birmingham

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I would be grateful if someone would add me to the Medicine Stalking Page 2014.. not too sure how to do it!

Emisb - interview at HYMS 4/12/13 UKCAT 737.5 Band 1, Reapplicant 4A's at AS level and 4A's at Alevel.

Also applying to Queens Belfast and Manchester. Somehow managed to put my details in for the plymouth table!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Any suggestions for books or websites that will help in the preparation for MMI interviews? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emisb)
    Hi
    I would be grateful if someone would add me to the Medicine Stalking Page 2014.. not too sure how to do it!
    Emisb - interview at HYMS 4/12/13 UKCAT 737.5 Band 1, Reapplicant 4A's at AS level and 4A's at Alevel.
    Also applying to Queens Belfast and Manchester. Somehow managed to put my details in for the plymouth table!
    Thanks
    You can post requests and updated info here... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2479360
    But your data is already entered for 3 med schools - Hull/York, QUB and Manchester - but not for Plymouth. Did you want that adding?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angelica.)
    meeeeee
    Have you got an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    You can post requests and updated info here... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2479360
    But your data is already entered for 3 med schools - Hull/York, QUB and Manchester - but not for Plymouth. Did you want that adding?
    Yeah, I added those 3 in; forgot to reply to her afterwards!! :innocent: :ashamed:

(Original post by emisb)
    Hi

Thanks
    Did you mean to put in your details for plymouth? They weren't in the table! I can add it in if you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoivz)
    Have you got an interview?
    no you?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone gotten any invites for interviews at east anglia, leicester, dundee or st andrews?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.