The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Abdul-Karim
:lol:..

Despite my amazingly good looks and charming characteristics. I seem to be failing on this front. I liked some girl but turns out I've just been allocated into the friendzone. So.. :sad: Why is love so difficult?

Ouch freindzone rule n1 dont catch feelings rule n2 make them give u attention ya see me. If you sense any of that buddy or friendship sort of thing mate its time for u to freindzone.

Rule no3 Most important of all never catch feelings, body slam them instead.

Rule no4 dont be too arrogant.

Rule no5 Banter definetly they like funny guys.

Safe for adding me on snapchat so i can pree ur face and give u pointers lol
Original post by Secretnerd123
But theres a lot of racism towards black people there lol

I want to raise them in UAE or qatar inshaAllah :smile:

lool really, but I really want to live there. Hmm one day ima gonna go on holiday there and see what happens. Gyal I also wanted to take them there too :smile:
Original post by MathsAddict
Ouch freindzone rule n1 dont catch feelings rule n2 make them give u attention ya see me. If you sense any of that buddy or friendship sort of thing mate its time for u to freindzone.

Rule no3 Most important of all never catch feelings, body slam them instead.

Rule no4 dont be too arrogant.

Rule no5 Banter definetly they like funny guys.

Safe for adding me on snapchat so i can pree ur face and give u pointers lol

I make stories everyday, so you'll be seeing me a lot.

I caught feelingssss... but I think they're justified. Honestly this girl is amazing.. proper amazing. Like 15/10.

I don't know how to stop thinking about her, to be perfectly honest.
Original post by Noura*
Hi guys,
For my as results I got aaab, is it worth applying for a course that now asks for A*AA or should I apply next year? Ive asked on another thread too but I think they're just trying to not hurt my feelings loool.

Wow masha allah :smile: CONGRATS :banana::banana:. I am soo proud of you girl loool.
I make stories everyday, so you'll be seeing me a lot.

I caught feelingssss... but I think they're justified. Honestly this girl is amazing.. proper amazing. Like 15/10.

I don't know how to stop thinking about her, to be perfectly honest.

If she aint interested leave it akh plenty more girls out there. Was she buff and what country might give u indications why.

I see fam u got some peak skills skating out ere. Teach man i am due to go gym in abit,
If she aint interested leave it akh plenty more girls out there. Was she buff and what country might give u indications why.

I see fam u got some peak skills skating out ere. Teach man i am due to go gym in abit,

I'd rather not detail. Maybe not buff in the contemporary sense but I think she was pretty up there.

I'm outchea'
Truss me bare, so much banter on there but also bare twitter sheikhs as well, its not a bad thing but on instagram its a whole different person LOOOL

baaare Salafies and that
Original post by JuliusSeizure
baaare Salafies and that

TBH i dont know which i am salafi or suffi dont care tbh as long as i follow the quran and sunnah
I'd rather not detail. Maybe not buff in the contemporary sense but I think she was pretty up there.

I'm outchea'

I see wah u saying calm, buh raar skating looks live ya know. Might have to purchase a pair and train
How we doing guys?

Btw if u want my twitter pm me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
Wow masha allah :smile: CONGRATS :banana::banana:. I am soo proud of you girl loool.

Thanks sis!
Original post by JuliusSeizure
baaare Salafies and that

I didnt know u are somali. Thought u were an cadaan member lol
There is a way i can get Audi nothing haram or illegal buh it defo wont be a dead whip white car with tinted windows. My shukansi or game has gone up by %90 here marriage most defo buffness already high but even higher.

I am looking to get married soon anyway these stupid girls in south london always half naked and talking to me make it difficult to sustain this lifestyle :colone:

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:biggrin:
I didnt know u are somali. Thought u were an cadaan member lol

:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hugoalmeida
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:biggrin:

:lolwut::lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Secretnerd123
hamdi

'Africans and Caribbeans really going at it tonight, luckily for me Somalia aren't african'. Sometimes he's really funny
Forever peeping on this thread but haven't actually got round to making a post :biggrin: but hey (:
How did your alev results go?

They were okay I guess, are you looking forward to starting uni? :smile:
Original post by hugoalmeida

Put ur fricking gender on there lol said something i shouldnt have
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hadesparadise
Forever peeping on this thread but haven't actually got round to making a post :biggrin: but hey (:

Welcome i just came back from couple months holiday so me and abdul here will be keeping it active

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending