• Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkP.)
    BB to do Scots Law
    Fingers crossed for you buddy! Best of luck! Let us know how you get on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samr1)
    This is my first year of the whole dreaded process so I didn't know about the email option beforehand, I suppose I can ring up my school though!
    Ah, that's annoying, at least you'll remember next year. Exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    Fingers crossed for you buddy! Best of luck! Let us know how you get on
    Thank you, will do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samr1)
    This is my first year of the whole dreaded process so I didn't know about the email option beforehand, I suppose I can ring up my school though!
    Same, my 1st year too. Did you sit Nat 5s. If so what ones?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anastasiyax)
    Thanks and A B advanced highers. What about you? Where are you going? What do u need?
    I am going into second year at Edinburgh (medicine too) I'm just an experienced SQ poster helping out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is this true? Because I went on the mysqa website and it says that I should have activated it again this year and that I cant get my results by text or email unless I activated it and got a letter to my house this year. And I haven't so does that mean I just have to wait for post?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for NC Early Education and Childcare results, signed up for text :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    Best of luck for tomorrow! I'm sure you'll do great!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    Ah, that's annoying, at least you'll remember next year. Exactly!
    I'll probably be the first to sign up come next year!

(Original post by Larissa14)
    Same, my 1st year too. Did you sit Nat 5s. If so what ones?
    Highers, thankfully Standard Grades weren't quite as nerve raking for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faithmmm)
    Is this true? Because I went on the mysqa website and it says that I should have activated it again this year and that I cant get my results by text or email unless I activated it and got a letter to my house this year. And I haven't so does that mean I just have to wait for post?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you received your results by text or email last year you will receive them that way this year, automatically

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine said that every year and the results still came thru every year.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think you will have to wait for post unfortunately. They send you a code in the letter which you have to link with the online account so if you haven't received the letter (with the code) then it looks unlikely.
    I've only signed up once and actually logged on once, yet I've received it by text/email every year so it must just be one year.
    Best of luck with your results btw!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    I am going into second year at Edinburgh (medicine too) I'm just an experienced SQ poster helping out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So jealous of you right now

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay! Thank you for your help, and thanks. Need all the luck I can get haha, all the best for you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay! Thank you for your help, and thanks. Need all the luck I can get haha, all the best for you too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck buddy - Im sure you'll do great!!! If you need any help once you get your results, well all be around to help!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarkP.)
    I think you will have to wait for post unfortunately. They send you a code in the letter which you have to link with the online account so if you haven't received the letter (with the code) then it looks unlikely.
    I've only signed up once and actually logged on once, yet I've received it by text/email every year so it must just be one year.
    Best of luck with your results btw!
    Nope. I only did that once for fourth year results. I got my results by email automatically for Highers and AHs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to go to bed. Good luck with everyone staying up. i don't know how people can last all night without falling asleep

ReputationRep:
    Best of luck everyone for tomorrow and what time do you all think the emails will come through at? (it's my first year getting them)

ReputationRep:
    Just waiting on my results for my Nat 5s.

Anybody know what time the majority of them come at?

Good luck to all expecting tonight

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.