Reply 1082
Original post by oskarwithak
Holler for LMH mate

What subject? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hlward
What subject? ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

Law with European Law. A far cry from my original Australian medical applications.

You?
Reply 1084
Law with European Law. A far cry from my original Australian medical applications.

You?

Oh wow that's quite different so you're Australian?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hlward
Oh wow that's quite different so you're Australian?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, in Sydney.

I finished school last October, so I'm in a long wait.

You're British? What subject?
Reply 1086
Yep, in Sydney.

I finished school last October, so I'm in a long wait.

You're British? What subject?

Haha wow, that's so cool! Yeah I am and medicine haha 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hlward
Haha wow, that's so cool! Yeah I am and medicine haha 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Crazy. You must be rather clever. English medical schools are a lot more sensible in choosing doctors than Australian schools.

Was LMH your application college, reallocation, or open?
Reply 1088
Crazy. You must be rather clever. English medical schools are a lot more sensible in choosing doctors than Australian schools.

Was LMH your application college, reallocation, or open?

Hahaha I don't know about that, didn't expect it at all haha and it was my reallocation but seems like a nice college though 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1089
Original post by hlward

Future Somerville medic here :smile: Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1091
Original post by evazilber57
Future Somerville medic here :smile: Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lady Margaret hall 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1092
Original post by Fanticipation
I got reallocated from St John's to Exeter after the interview process. In all honesty, there are only a few differences between the colleges, so I'd be ecstatic with any one! However, I'm pleased that Exeter is much closer to the Ruskin (I didn't really anticipate the crowded trek to and from St John's!), and its ties to the US are of great interest to me! :biggrin:

Hi there! I am currently a Year 12 IB student who is interested in applying to Ruskin College for Fine Art BA. I was wondering whether you know whether most applicants had already done an art foundation year before applying? Thank you!
I feel like it's a self-validating thing:

You end up loving your college principally because the faculty there believed in you enough to give you a place at Oxford.

It's not a desperation thing though, it's that it's fantastic to find such intelligent people prepared to make a minimum 3 year investment in you.
I feel like it's a self-validating thing:

You end up loving your college principally because the faculty there believed in you enough to give you a place at Oxford.

It's not a desperation thing though, it's that it's fantastic to find such intelligent people prepared to make a minimum 3 year investment in you.

It's funny but most of the commenters (drunken, 2am) that I have heard on this one, insist that in their case their college made some sort of a big mistake.

Not everybody ends up loving their college/university but most of the people I have spoken to (including non-oxbridge!) have fond memories. Perhaps it is just the pre-UCAS act of comparison that is odious?
Original post by the1akshay
Haha, quite the coincidence. What course + college have you got an offer for? (presumably not Geography haha)

Law/Magdalen, definitely not Geography, ha :smile:
Anyone going to Pembroke out there?
Original post by afterallthistime
Anyone going to Pembroke out there?

Oooh me (hopefully)! Haha haven't seen that many Pembroke offer-holders here :smile: what course have you got an offer for? :biggrin:
Original post by J3SS742
Oooh me (hopefully)! Haha haven't seen that many Pembroke offer-holders here :smile: what course have you got an offer for? :biggrin:

I know! Glad I finally found someone :smile: Chinese! and you?
Original post by afterallthistime
I know! Glad I finally found someone :smile: Chinese! and you?

I guess Pembroke is a reasonably small college :smile: Ooh wow, Chinese must be so interesting! What made you want to apply for chinese if you don't mind me asking? :smile: I've got an offer for Biochemistry!

Latest

Trending

Trending