(Original post by Deyesy)
I sent you a friend request on last.fm, mate
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EdSheeranCrazed)
Love him so much hehehe hence my name lol

Got all his albums including his non-mainstream ones from early 2009 - 2010 aha
Yeah, he's such an awesome singer-songwriter! I've got most of his old EP's from before he was famous, and also Plus and Multiply

I live fairly close to Ed, actually - we're both from East Anglia, and I live in one of the counties that neighbours Suffolk. Have you got a favourite song of his? (tough question, I know! )
EdSheeranCrazed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lustawny)
Yeah, he's such an awesome singer-songwriter! I've got most of his old EP's from before he was famous, and also Plus and Multiply

I live fairly close to Ed, actually - we're both from East Anglia, and I live in one of the counties that neighbours Suffolk. Have you got a favourite song of his? (tough question, I know! )
Yeah his old Eps are great aren't they?

I think my favourite old stuff is the album 'songs I wrote with Amy' songs such as 'Fire alarms' and 'Where we land' are really touching.

That IS a really tough question to answer! I've got a very long list of his favourite songs hehe

what about you?
Imperion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lustawny
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EdSheeranCrazed)
Yeah his old Eps are great aren't they?

I think my favourite old stuff is the album 'songs I wrote with Amy' songs such as 'Fire alarms' and 'Where we land' are really touching.

That IS a really tough question to answer! I've got a very long list of his favourite songs hehe

what about you?
Yeah, they really are! Some of my favourite of his EP songs are:

One Night
The City
Homeless
Be Like You
You Need Me, I Don't Need You (EP version)
She
Little Bird

I bought 'No. 5 Collaborations Project' ages ago, but I still haven't listened to it yet! I need to get on it - Ed even admitted himself that it was his favourite thing that he's ever done!

I agree with you that 'Songs I Wrote With Amy' is a really heartfelt album I think he puts his heart and soul into every song he makes, to be honest - which is definitely why I'm such a huge fan of him! His music and lyrics resonate with me deeply, and just sound to me as if they're in a class of their own! He's also ****ing incredible during live performances, as well! :awesome:

It really is impossible to pick just a single song of his as a favourite. I'm loving Bloodstream right now, though - did you catch his performance of it, at the BRIT Awards?
Jack22031994
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Farmer & his gun - Charlie Simpson

Posted from TSR Mobile
MeYou2Night
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Charlie Brown - Coldplay

Best band and artists ever!

I don't understand all the Ed Sheeran love. He's average and overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Kiytt
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
lustawny
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MeYou2Night)
I don't understand all the Ed Sheeran love. He's average and overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
EdSheeranCrazed
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lustawny)
Yeah, they really are! Some of my favourite of his EP songs are:

One Night
The City
Homeless
Be Like You
You Need Me, I Don't Need You (EP version)
She
Little Bird

I bought 'No. 5 Collaborations Project' ages ago, but I still haven't listened to it yet! I need to get on it - Ed even admitted himself that it was his favourite thing that he's ever done!

I agree with you that 'Songs I Wrote With Amy' is a really heartfelt album I think he puts his heart and soul into every song he makes, to be honest - which is definitely why I'm such a huge fan of him! His music and lyrics resonate with me deeply, and just sound to me as if they're in a class of their own! He's also ****ing incredible during live performances, as well! :awesome:

It really is impossible to pick just a single song of his as a favourite. I'm loving Bloodstream right now, though - did you catch his performance of it, at the BRIT Awards?
Yeah i know exactly how you feel girl!! whenever i hear him sing it almost brings me to tears about how emotionally connected he is to his songs.

And you should SO listen to 'radio' and 'family' on No. 5 Callibrations project, they're legit songs!

He is amazing when he performs, i mean the way he commands the stage like that and how everyone goes wild for him… he's my 'morrocan sunset' hehehe

and yes, i did watch his performance then!

Have you started watching his 9 days and nights on MTV? I've tried to look for it but can't seem to find it anywhere?

And my favourite at the moment is probably 'runaway' and i know all the words to 'nina', 'don't', 'afire love', 'i'm a mess' etc lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (137)
17.79%
It's just nice to be back! (207)
26.88%
Not great so far... (277)
35.97%
I want to drop out! (149)
19.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed