The Student Room Group

2016 Nursing Applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Razmatiz
Oh well done, that is good to know... Although i only want to hear from them if it is good news! :smile:

Haha same!! It's just too hard to think about anything else until I find out :/ have you applied anywhere else?
Original post by MsRaine
Haha same!! It's just too hard to think about anything else until I find out :/ have you applied anywhere else?

No, just Plymouth, which is why I'm so nervous. Got all my eggs in one basket. You?
Original post by Razmatiz
No, just Plymouth, which is why I'm so nervous. Got all my eggs in one basket. You?

Kind of the same, I've technically applied to 5 however I want to live in Devon to be close to my boyfriend, family and friends. I don't even know of I would attend the other interviews if I got invited, I think I'll just try again for the following Jan! So I know how you're feeling :frown:
Hey Guys,
I am in the process of sending off my UCAS application, I wanted to know if Nottingham University do the maths and english exam or whether they just do interviews...
Thanks
Original post by bella_123
Hey Guys,
I am in the process of sending off my UCAS application, I wanted to know if Nottingham University do the maths and english exam or whether they just do interviews...
Thanks

Hi ive applied to nottingam and yea i think they do but not to sure, does it mention anything on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by aspiring_nurse
Hi ive applied to nottingam and yea i think they do but not to sure, does it mention anything on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey thanks for replying, the reason I asked was because some people that applied to do it in sept 2015 were saying that they only had group and one to one interviews but no exams... It doesn't state on their page clearly which one they would do.. so I am just a bit confused. Where else are you applying to?
Hey thanks for replying, the reason I asked was because some people that applied to do it in sept 2015 were saying that they only had group and one to one interviews but no exams... It doesn't state on their page clearly which one they would do.. so I am just a bit confused. Where else are you applying to?

Ah ok maybe its just a mixture of methods? Im not to sure :/

Ive applied to BCU, UOB, Nottingham, Demonteford and Bradford. How about ur self? x
Hey guys! Do any of you have interviews for Liverpool John Moores - Adult nursing?! Just got one through this evening... First one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah ok maybe its just a mixture of methods? Im not to sure :/

Ive applied to BCU, UOB, Nottingham, Demonteford and Bradford. How about ur self? x

Yeah properly,

I live in London so I picked Kings college, Greenwich, Nottingham, Birmingham and Surrey.. but Nottingham is my favourite I need a break from London lool so I would be so happy to get an offer from them.. what's your number one choice? xx
Original post by ciaracross
aw thank you so much, means a lot! x

:cool::^_^::cute:
Hi all,

I've applied for postgrad adult nursing at KCL, Southbank, Kingston and City. I did biomed as my first degree and currently work as an HCA on a ward at a hospital in London, been here for a year so far. Heard back from Southbank the following day offering me an assessment, although it was only 3 days notice and I couldn't get my shifts changed :frown:, got given a new date but it is the same as Kingston's assessment which I had already confirmed. Trying to get a 3rd date for Southbank (seems unlikely now). Also got an email yesterday inviting me to assessment for Kings but that one is in the middle of my night shifts next week but their website is so good. Gave me alternatives and I've managed to change it to January.

Still waiting to hear back from city. I didn't even get a confirmation from city, only thing I have received from them was an email telling me the NHS bursary changes don't come into effect until 2017.
Hey I've got an interview for Nottingham in Jan and as far as I got in the email I only think they do one-one interviews and group but It wasn't clear! Have you heard anything yet?

Hi did you hear anything from De Monteford? And which Nursing course did you apply for?
Original post by Lcnurney1996
Hey I've got an interview for Nottingham in Jan and as far as I got in the email I only think they do one-one interviews and group but It wasn't clear! Have you heard anything yet?

Hey when did u apply and for what course? Ive only have a confirmation email from them yet :frown:
Original post by DarkLady1302

Hi did you hear anything from De Monteford? And which Nursing course did you apply for?

Hi there, ive only had the confirmation email from DMU which says i should here within 10 days so im hoping Thursday/Friday i should get something.
I applied for adult nursing, when and what did u apply for :smile:
Sent off my UCAS on November 24th. Confirmation from Beds only hours later, asking for relevant documentation to be scanned and emailed by the 1st December. Sent them in November 25th so I am hoping to hear back within the next couple of weeks for interview/selection day *fingers crossed*

Anyone else had the same email from them around the same time or previously? How long before you received the selection email?
Yeah properly,

I live in London so I picked Kings college, Greenwich, Nottingham, Birmingham and Surrey.. but Nottingham is my favourite I need a break from London lool so I would be so happy to get an offer from them.. what's your number one choice? xx

No1 choice has 2 be Uni of Bham or Bham City Uni. Lol i lived in Notts till i was about 12 years old it is a really nice city x
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey when did u apply and for what course? Ive only have a confirmation email from them yet :frown:

It got sent off 1st November but Nottingham didn't get back to me for a good 3 weeks! When did you send yours off?
Does anyone have an interview on the 9th December for Adult Nursing at The Uni of Lincoln

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have only applied to Bangor, back in September and still haven't heard anything, not even an acknowledgement. Beginning to drive me mad now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending