Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do we think around 10/10.30 today for first batch?

ReputationRep:
    I'm betting 10p on this afternoon. If I'm wrong I'll stick the money in the next charity box I come across. :-)

ReputationRep:
    Oh this is really tense

ReputationRep:
    Not entirely sure I want to know now. Actually nervous to read the posts and my inbox.

Good luck all.

10p? Ha ha. Was that meant to fill us with confidence of any results this arvo Snuffleupagusish?

ReputationRep:
    So I had a little look back at the stage two results issue date and what they said for that and they also said results will be issued BY 31st December which was a Thursday and the results started coming out on the 29th from 11am. So, I don't think we will see any results today, but I reckon the first lot will get their results on Wednesday!

ReputationRep:
    Lol DeeDee nah I'm just skint! Can't risk a full pound!

I'm hoping that they will start earlier with the feedback being given too. I reckon if not today then tomorrow at the latest for the first lot.

That may be a very optimistic hope though.

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha fair enough Snuffleupagusish. Think we will get feedback at the same time.

Well the results came the day after bank holiday for stage 2, so it could well be earlier than Wed. Stage 1 and 2 both came earlier and was at the beginning of the week so am hoping the same will apply for Stage 3.

ReputationRep:
    No results today then:-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallone)
    No results today then:-(
    Nah, I normally give up hope if heard nothing by 2pm

ReputationRep:
    10p poorer!

ReputationRep:
    Money is on Wednesday for first issue.

ReputationRep:
    How likely is it that we'll be offered something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolateman91)
    How likely is it that we'll be offered something?
    Well, there were 624 places at assessment centre, of which approx 50 were interns. That leaves 574 assessment centre spots for 200 places, or about 35%.

Factor in people not turning up at AC, withdrawing, or taking up other jobs instead and we're probably looking at about a 40% pass rate.

Of the remaining 60%, plus those on the reserve list, a significant proportion will be offered O (and some HO) jobs rather than the TSP.

ReputationRep:
    I'm beginning to hate this time of day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallone)
    I'm beginning to hate this time of day
    Hear, hear...😐

ReputationRep:
    No one heard today so far then? Everyone is so quiet 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Nothing yet, once it gets to lunch time I tend to assume we're done for the day!

ReputationRep:
    Every morning I wake up feeling good thinking today is the day then by this time I just feel like MEH. HMRC is crushing the optimism in me.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see, thanks for that. Let's just hope we hear something from them real soon.

ReputationRep:
    HMRC WILL ANNOUNCE STAGE 3 RESULTS ON THE 11TH. Check their Facebook page for more details

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.