Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Why was he banned in the first place? Probably trolling the Arsenal thread but Shed end has been doing that for ages yet never got touched.
    insulting the mods

ReputationRep:
    Jurgen Klopp’s new assistant manager Zeljko Buvac will be involved in his first Liverpool training session later today having been granted a UK work permit.

The 54-year-old Bosnian will be involved in his first session from 4pm at Liverpool’s Melwood training ground and is now free to take his place alongside Klopp for the match at Spurs on Saturday.

Belgium striker Christian Benteke has still not returned to full training and is therefore considered a major doubt for Klopp’s first game in charge.

The £32m striker has been out with a hamstring problem, having limped out of the draw with Norwich on September 20.

There is still no time-frame for his return.

ReputationRep:
    You know it's peak when people are putting you into the same category of poster as Luke

RIP any credibility he thought he had

ReputationRep:
    You guys need to be careful. Luke might take "shots fired" too literally and then we're all in trouble.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Great news that Klopp has his number two. I was reading that a work permit could slow down the process, but it is good to see that isn't the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex5133)
    I don't even know what's going on here...

Do we have an estimation on Benteke's injury by the way?
    I think it's going to be really interesting to see how Klopp deals with both Benteke and Sturridge. I feel like we have a strong enough team to certainly get 5th this season, maybe higher if Chelsea continue to entertain us like this
    He's insulting The Shed End

I think Benteke was originally expected to be back for the Spurs game but he still hasn't returned to full training. Guess that means it might take another week or potentially longer?

I feel bad for Benteke since he might not fit what Klopp wants to do. He's not exactly going to give a high press?

I think when we get to 1st Jan (having played half the season) we'll have a much clearer picture as to what our expectation can be for the 2nd half of the season. With Klopp at the helm, I haven't entirely given up on finishing top 4..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex5133)
    I don't even know what's going on here...
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    He's insulting The Shed End
    Yeah it was more towards him, not that it changes anything lol
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Joe Gomez could be out for the rest of the season due to knee ligament injury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr tim)
    Joe Gomez could be out for the rest of the season due to knee ligament injury
    Ugh that's incredibly frustrating, I was really happy with the performances he put in this season. Such a terrible shame and hopefully he's back sooner rather than later.

ReputationRep:
    Gutted for Gomez

ReputationRep:
    FFS.. need to stop sending our players on England international duty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The.Joker)
    Such a terrible shame and hopefully he's back sooner rather than later.
    I'll pass this message onto him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Thanks swarley

ReputationRep:
    AR attempting to parr me off when he made a dupe called "Michu at the gay bar", got banned for calling a mod a "******" and telling them to "f*ck off" iirc and said he'd set his brother on anyone who got in his way.

Mods can't touch me cos i'm b0ss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swirly)
    Thx bbz x

Anyways, I am so excited about our game vs Tottenham and seeing how Klopp sets the team up. Winning away with a clean sheet will be an absolute dream. In reality I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few teething problems since Klopp has had a limited time with the first team. Also of course it'll take a little while for him to suss out what the best tactics are for the team/impose his play style and likewise it'll take the players some time to adapt to what Klopp wants.

I honestly can't believe Klopp is our manager- I am ridiculously optimistic about the future!

ReputationRep:
    And still got him rustled to this day about it ^

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    rustled = calling out a poverty bait?

k den

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Mysterious Lord)
    Gutted for Gomez
    Really hate the word gutted

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Worrying that we only have Clyne, Moreno and Enrique covering two positions now. We have Can but he can be a liability at fullback.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samir12)
    Worrying that we only have Clyne, Moreno and Enrique covering two positions now. We have Can but he can be a liability at fullback.
    He is as much of a liabilty as Gomez was tbh. I thought Gomez showed his mettle when he played against arsenal. He is far from ready.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.