Turn on thread page Beta

Muslim kid arrested for bringing home made clock to school watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoomCha!)
    Already posted it, but in case you didn't see it, take a look at this as well http://blogs.artvoice.com/techvoice/...and-ourselves/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Already seen it. Shuddering to see the way left leaning figures are abandoning all reason.

Trump and the ultra left are just going to be two sides of the same coin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    :rofl:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2&v=kHk_6Vh4Qeo

If you haven't seen it already...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Namandi)
    LOL. There's already a thread about this.

Why is it disgusting that it was mistaken for a bomb?

USA doesn't mess around with security. That is common knowledge.

Once they suspect something could be a threat, they act accordingly.

Even if it is something as small as a pencil case or in this case, a handmade clock, they act accordingly.

Are they paranoid? Perhaps

Would they rather be paranoid than have parents mourning the lives of their children? Definitely
    I'm sure if it had been another kid - in this case, a white kid - with a clock, they wouldn't have taken him to the police station... Think again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allysbluehair)
    I'm sure if it had been another kid - in this case, a white kid - with a clock, they wouldn't have taken him to the police station... Think again.
    Yes they would. Hoax bomb threats (which he was arrested on suspicion on) have to be processed by the police by state law.

Stop making stuff up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fango_Jett)
    Already seen it. Shuddering to see the way left leaning figures are abandoning all reason.

Trump and the ultra left are just going to be two sides of the same coin.
    I am sickened by the leftist response to this publicity stunt. Ahmed has been praised by the biggest companies in the world for essentially doing nothing. Microsoft have sent him 1000s of pounds worth of electronics as well. Proof that political correctness has taken over our world and that nobody would dare speak ill of a Muslim for fear of being branded as "racist" by the dhimmi governments ruling our land.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Love the video of him performing the job with just his bare hands and a rock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I still don't know how it looks like a clock without its casing :laugh: BUT if that's what's been done... Idk...

ReputationRep:
    I am sickened by the leftist response to this publicity stunt. Ahmed has been praised by the biggest companies in the world for essentially doing nothing. Microsoft have sent him 1000s of pounds worth of electronics as well. Proof that political correctness has taken over our world and that nobody would dare speak ill of a Muslim for fear of being branded as "racist" by the dhimmi governments ruling our land.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Brb dismantling my speakers.

ReputationRep:
    It's ridiculous isn't it? This isn't even a question about white privilege, systematic racism or anything.

Korean, Chinese, and Indian American kids do stuff like this all the time, but are not given anywhere near the same recognition or rewards, and but are instead disadvantaged when it comes to higher education admission by being held to a higher standard. The hypocrisy of the radical left in their statements is just astounding.

We have reached a dangerous point in the west where people of all races are being punished for being successful. East-Asians and Indian origin people are quickly becoming the new Whites in terms of their targeting and demonization.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Errm46)
    He disassembled a device and assembled a different device, right?
    Essentially it was the same device that he made, only it was in a pencil box rather than the casing of an alarm clock.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Fango.Jett Imperion BoomCha! can y'all stop now?

ReputationRep:
    He disassembled a device and assembled a different device, right?
    No. He literally took the insides of a clock and shifted them into a pencil case without changing anything.

This is what he did:

I'll go put my stereo in my car. Where's my invite to the WH

#IStandWithFango

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Short answer...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no You might as well finish what you started.

ReputationRep:
    So it's a different device, correct?
    Incorrect, it's the same device with a different appearance to make it look like a different device.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No

#IStandWithFango

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    #salty
    You don't like my hastags brah? Be jelly when I get my visit to the White House.

#IStandWithFango

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Short answer...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    no You might as well finish what you started.
    It is finished but clearly some people on here are still bitter towards the little boy. It's over. Let it go

ReputationRep:
    You don't like my hastags brah? Be jelly when I get my visit to the White House.

#IStandWithFango
    That ain't happening anytime sooner but you're clearly jealous about ahmed's invite

ReputationRep:
    So it's a different device, correct?
    Nope. Still a clock.

ReputationRep:
    It is finished but clearly some people on here are still bitter towards the little boy. It's over. Let it go
    Clearly we don't see things in the same light. You call it bitterness, I call it just questioning.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.