Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by larra7)
    I have recently received an email from MSA saying "Your application was amongst the very best we have received and therefore we would like to invite you to attend a Taster Afternoon on Tuesday 8th March from 12.45pm to 4pm."
    I guess they sent quite a lot of these, but I was curious whether anyone had any idea what it actually is. Some sort of Open Day?
    MSA is my last choice, I do not really like it, but I still take it into consideration; therefore, please PM me if you know anything.
    I got one of those letters as well from MSA. Think it is just a standard offers holders event - where they try to whoo you and you get to look around before the firming/insuring decisions.

Why is it your last choice?

ReputationRep:
    https://georgiagreen.carbonmade.com/ this is mine. i'm struggling with retaining my modesty whilst wanting to join in with the portfolio reviews, so if anyone wants to see the full porfolio (which could be inspo if anyone is wanting to see a successful ucl porfolio still for late interviews) then don't hesitate to pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaaahg)
    https://georgiagreen.carbonmade.com/ this is mine. i'm struggling with retaining my modesty whilst wanting to join in with the portfolio reviews, so if anyone wants to see the full porfolio (which could be inspo if anyone is wanting to see a successful ucl porfolio still for late interviews) then don't hesitate to pm.
    Did you get an offer?! Love your task so much! Great idea for it!.. I'm really wondering how on earth I got an interview now, considering my task was so simple..
    - I especially like your head tilting instructions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Did you get an offer?! Love your task so much! Great idea for it!.. I'm really wondering how on earth I got an interview now, considering my task was so simple..
    - I especially like your head tilting instructions
    i did, no i like your task! imo your task shows precision and space ect. sometimes simplicity is a good thing, like just being senstive and analytical of the space around you. and yeah, i put it together really quickly so i couldn't be bothered to rotate haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaaahg)
    i did, no i like your task! imo your task shows precision and space ect. sometimes simplicity is a good thing, like just being senstive and analytical of the space around you. and yeah, i put it together really quickly so i couldn't be bothered to rotate haha
    Awesome! Congratulations!! I may see you in September then!!
    When did you get your offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowie)
    Awesome! Congratulations!! I may see you in September then!!
    yeah! good luck on getting AAB, but obvs the bartlett is worth working for

ReputationRep:
    Damn, seeing you guys with offers makes so nervous haha. Atleast i'm not rejected atm xD

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here been for an Oxford Brookes open / Offer holding day? I have mine on the 5th, if you guys have been. What's your thoughts on the place?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zzdevzz)
    Has anyone here been for an Oxford Brookes open / Offer holding day? I have mine on the 5th, if you guys have been. What's your thoughts on the place?
    I'm going to the applicant day on the 5th too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RubyPRoberts)
    I'm going to the applicant day on the 5th too!!
    Nice, is it gonna be informal do you think? Like them just showing off their facilities etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afang02)
    im from China mainland
    Ohh!Did you attend the bartlett interview in HK on 9th Jan?

ReputationRep:
    Nice, is it gonna be informal do you think? Like them just showing off their facilities etc?
    Yeah a friend of mine that studies there just says it's them trying to sell the course to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsfly)
    Im from Hong kong too! What year are you in now?
    Hiiiii!!! Took my ib exams Nov last year so I'm taking my nine month gap atm and you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RubyPRoberts)
    Yeah a friend of mine that studies there just says it's them trying to sell the course to you

I'm just waiting for a response from UCL, i got an unconditional from brookes if i firm them. So really need to consider this place. Fingers crossed for UCL tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hyarchi)
    Hiiiii!!! Took my ib exams Nov last year so I'm taking my nine month gap atm and you?
    Wow sounds great! And u're going to Ucl?
    Im only year 12, want to go to bartlett fingerscrossed 😄😄

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoomooz)
    Well done! When did you send off your portfolio? I've been waiting over two weeks -_-
    I sent it off around the 12th December and got an answer around 3 weeks later. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsfly)
    Wow sounds great! And u're going to Ucl?
    Im only year 12, want to go to bartlett fingerscrossed 😄😄
    Still waiting for the official response to come through on track...Yep want to got there!Ohh I see, good luck with your exams!! btw did you happen to attend the interview on the 9th of Jan?

ReputationRep:
    Been to the open day and I'm also going on the 5th; was quite impressed by the facilities and the studios - the environment seems a lot friendlier than at the Bartlett too imo

ReputationRep:
    Im going on the 5th as well! From what Ive seen in my interview/open day, OB was very nice and I really like it. The main campus (where the arch department is located) is also very modern, which I like. Definitely one of my top choices if I dont get into UCL because I get both the modern feel from the uni and also be surrounded by the beautiful architecture in Oxford 😊.

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a Bartlett interview on the 15th March?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 4, 2017
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.