Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veldt127)
    V was between 10 and 11 for X, and 4 and 5 for Y
    Whoops. I got 12 and 2. But this is because my objective line was wrong.

I got this too, I don't understand how everyone got integer values when the question said EXACT value, ie: don't round off as a decimal, leave as a fraction. EVERY past paper had a fraction when it said this.

Did you equate the 2 equations together to get x and y?

I ran out of time so I couldn't workout £C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SP98)
    I'm not fully certain, but don't these values give the optimal number and fit within the enclosed region?
    I got 11 and 4; lots of people seem to agree on that. We'll have to wait for someone to post the paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by target21859)
    I ran out of time haha. Oh well. Messed up the scheduling and didn't find a route for the route inspection. What did everyone get for the route inspection? Not the route the numerical answers and arcs to be repeated.

For the first part I got weight of the network + 75
    For the 2nd part I did Finish at B and repeat the other arc which was 35 so total length was weight of network + 35

ReputationRep:
    Is there a mark scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MsDanderson)
    I got this too, I don't understand how everyone got integer values when the question said EXACT value, ie: don't round off as a decimal, leave as a fraction. EVERY past paper had a fraction when it said this.

Did you equate the 2 equations together to get x and y?

I ran out of time so I couldn't workout £C
    No that part did say give the EXACT value like you said, but then it asked for the number of standard/deluxe that should be bought so its common sense to know that these have to be integer values and then you calculate the cost of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrydickens)
    Can anyone remember the 3 different lengths of the possible routes in the route inspection problem
    I got 75, 85 and 126? (I THINK)

ReputationRep:
    Can someone who knows how make a poll to see how people found this exam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4nonymous)
    For the first part I got weight of the network + 75
    For the 2nd part I did Finish at B and repeat the other arc which b 35 so total length was weight of network + 35
    Yeah that's what I got it but whenever I tried a route I always blocked myself. It was only 1 mark.

ReputationRep:
    For the dikstra. I got 49 for part a but everyone seems to have got 48. How many marks would I lose. And does anyone remember the route for part a.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No that part did say give the EXACT value like you said, but then it asked for the number of standard/deluxe that should be bought so its common sense to know that these have to be integer values and then you calculate the cost of it
    Fair enough! I ran out of time so didn't read what it said looool

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that's what I got it but whenever I tried a route I always blocked myself. It was only 1 mark.
    The route I got was very long.

ReputationRep:
    You must've drawn your feasible region wrong then

ReputationRep:
    when it asked for the route and its length i didn't give a route because like you said it kept blocking but I said the length was something + 35 and that's it, 1 mark/2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikhilm)
    Just worked out I need a total of 0 ums in this paper. to still get my two a* in maths and f maths..why did I even bother showing up
    Well good for ****ing you...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I got 75, 85 and 126? (I THINK)
    Same as you but 125 instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boyyo)
    one of them was x greater than or equal to 8

another was, -X +24y greater than equal to 24

cant remember the others.
    (Original post by Student403)
    Do remember there were other constraints aside from the cost one

-X +24y greater than equal to 24
    x greater than or equal to 2
    7x+8y greater than or equal to 112?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igotohaggerston)
    I got 5 workers for the lower bound from my cascade diagram and I scheduled with 3 workers
    How did you manage to schedule it using 3 workers? I had to use 4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    when it asked for the route and its length i didn't give a route because like you said it kept blocking but I said the length was something + 35 and that's it, 1 mark/2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I See your the big dog around here, what year you in and what marks you looking at in each module

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuggetsarelife)
    I See your the big dog around here, what year you in and what marks you looking at in each module
    Lol.

Year 12, C1 73/75, C2 75/75, S1 70/75, FP1 66/75, D1 63/75, S2 not yet sat. It's not that great.. I didn't like the D1 paper today at all.

How about you mate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.