Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eqiVOCAL?)
    He must have had a daughter of his own at that point... How COULD he??! They probably promised to leave if they could have those children (they said the aliens had proved they weren't trustworthy) and threatened to do worse if they refused. But still... It's such an abhorrant idea!
    I guess the team will find out about baby Jack (aka his daughter).

ReputationRep:
    I dont want it to turn out to be Daleks either! Infact Id perefere it to not be anything we have seen in DR Who. I dont think it will be though, I mean whats with all the snot or whatever it keeps spitting?!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder why Jack gave the 456 the 12 children?. I reckon he must have either had no option or thought he was doing the right thing. I have no idea what is actually in that box thingy, but the aliens looked like a massive jellyfish to me. That snot stuff looked yucky though.

Was it just me or when Jack was wearing normal clothes, I kept thinking " Look it John Barrowman taking a break from the scene on the sofa....haha. Jack isnt Jack without his military uniform!!!!.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annie72)
    I wonder why Jack gave the 456 the 12 children?. I reckon he must have either had no option or thought he was doing the right thing. I have no idea what is actually in that box thingy, but the aliens looked like a massive jellyfish to me. That snot stuff looked yucky though.

Was it just me or when Jack was wearing normal clothes, I kept thinking " Look it John Barrowman taking a break from the scene on the sofa....haha. Jack isnt Jack without his military uniform!!!!.
    ha ha yeah when he was in the jogging bottoms and a t shirt! ha ha it was like JB is in the room! is it me or does Jack have a bad sun bed tan?

There were some quite funny bits in this one as well! Ianto is quite funny again! I thought I was going to vom when they were talking about shagging and trying to get rid of rhys! eeeeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    If you watch the latest trailer for tonight's episode, you will see what they probably did before.

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Give us 12 of your children, or we will destroy the human race". The 456 give them the same ultimatum in Day Four.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    If you watch the latest trailer for tonight's episode, you will see what they probably did before.

Spoiler:
    Show
    "Give us 12 of your children, or we will destroy the human race". The 456 give them the same ultimatum in Day Four.
    Last night the 456 increased that number....I wonder why?

ReputationRep:
    I know they increased the number (I was referring to what they probably said the last time they were here)

ReputationRep:
    What if it's the fairies from series 1, or something related to the fairies? They took children and Jack was terrified of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eqiVOCAL?)
    What if it's the fairies from series 1, or something related to the fairies? They took children and Jack was terrified of them!
    Jack doesnt seem afraid of these, maybe afriad of what he has done! maybe hes a bad guy and having to live forever is his punishment for giving the children away... or not! Oh I dont know! I cant wait for tonight!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    He lives forever (Well, he doesn't live forever) because he is a "fixed point in time". When Rose brought him back to life with the power of the Time Vortex, he became what he is.

And I doubt it's the fairies. Jack was afraid of hte fairies, while he just doesn't trust the 456.

ReputationRep:
    The 456 are Timelords blates.

ReputationRep:
    I lost the thread

Anyhow, much enjoying this mini-series...I think they made Jack the middle-man before just like they did Frobisher this time, so Jack had no choice but to do as he was told :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well, back then Jack wasn't the leader of Torchwood 3, so it is possible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaylei)
    There were some quite funny bits in this one as well! Ianto is quite funny again! I thought I was going to vom when they were talking about shagging and trying to get rid of rhys! eeeeeeeeee!
    That was my favourite bit.... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, another reason to hate Rhys. First he gets naked (blech) then he stops some man-love!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Yeah, another reason to hate Rhys. First he gets naked (blech) then he stops some man-love!
    Lol. I get the point... but I just can't hate Rhys. He's too adorable. I met Kai Owen, too... and he's lovely. Therefore, Rhys cannot be hated by me. :p:

But stopping some man-love should definitely be illegal. I spent about an hour discussing the Jack/Jack kiss in Torchwood with my mum's friend at a BBQ because he said he wouldn't wear a kilt to his wedding because JB did to his... but then said though he hated JB he thought that kiss was hot. I agreed. I think man-love discussions can bring people closer together. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rennie)
    Lol. I get the point... but I just can't hate Rhys. He's too adorable. I met Kai Owen, too... and he's lovely. Therefore, Rhys cannot be hated by me. :p:

But stopping some man-love should definitely be illegal. I spent about an hour discussing the Jack/Jack kiss in Torchwood with my mum's friend at a BBQ because he said he wouldn't wear a kilt to his wedding because JB did to his... but then said though he hated JB he thought that kiss was hot. I agreed. I think man-love discussions can bring people closer together. :p:
    Talking about man love, how is Ianto going to take what Jack did? Will there be trouble in man paradise?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep Rennie

And I think Ianto will understand. Afterall, it's not like he's all squeeky clean - he kept a Cyberwoman in the Hub ...

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching this thing, and it's pretty good.
    Can anyone fill me in on what's going on though.
    Why don't they just run into that room and start shooting the boogie man up.

ReputationRep:
    Because that would be a declaration of war, and they have no idea what they're fighting against.

And the guy who does the Dalek Voices was in the Cabinet Room just then

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.