Turn on thread page Beta

Fantasy Football League 2007/08 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Sibierski 1-0

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'll be top of the league after this, I had mcshane in defence! berbatov as captain *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo red card, unlucky everyone but me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Ronaldo red card, unlucky everyone but me :p:
    Oh bloody ell! My selection is really not paying off. First Rooney, then Carvalho, now Ronaldo my captain sent off!

ReputationRep:
    Berbatov injured, Carvalho injured, Ronaldo 3 match ban and i only have 1 transfer:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo is my captain - the *******. Chops scores again, fantastic. Lampard scores!

ReputationRep:
    I think this week has been a write-off for me... goodness knows where I'll end up. I'm more bothered about getting my results tomorrow tbh! :p:

ReputationRep:
    ADVICE TIME :

Currently upfront I have: Johnson (Everton), Toress, and Forsell.. I'm looking at replacing Johnson and Toress for Drogba and Healy? Initially I was thinking Tevez, but realised I have enough for Drogba with money still left over.

ReputationRep:
    Hleb is looking like a real good buy at 7 in his current form, 2 goals in 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ManUtdFanDean)
    Berbatov injured, Carvalho injured, Ronaldo 3 match ban and i only have 1 transfer:rolleyes:
    Replace Ronaldo for someone like Arteta (Thats who i'm replacing him for) and replace Berbatov with Martins? Keep Carvalho.. His injury doesn't look serious, I reckon he'll be back for next game.

You'll only have 4 points deducted.

I'm just assuming here, however if anyone has got C.Ronaldo to replace him before midnight. As his value will probably drop by 0.1 or something by tomorrow as everyone will be transferring him out.......

and then back in again after 3 games :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lovely week for me; as far as fantasy league goes at least.

ReputationRep:
    My fantasy league is not going so well havent bagged enough points today

ReputationRep:
    55+ bonuses :cool:

ReputationRep:
    60 points total for the week. I'll take that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lost another 8 points today. Lost sixteen points in two weeks due to injured players!

I better buck up. Just put Drogba and Arteta on for C.Ronaldo and Johnson. I'm really hoping Drogbas value increases, but looking at it hes already on 12.1. Can it really get any higher?!

ReputationRep:
    WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? Campo is not injured, so WHY isn't he playing!?!? I didn't do too badly this week, but not enough consistency in my team.

And now Berba is injured. Ridiculous.

Where's where's where's where's where's where's Campo??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spamking)
    Strong team! What made you captain Lampard though? IMO if Reading play the same man-marking game they played last game, he'll be very quiet- as was scholes.
    What was that about Lampard? Both captains so far have bagged me 20 points each. Got 55 points this week, yet again two clean sheets I was expecting didnt come off(agger and carvalho last week, carvalho and vidic this week)
    Hopefully Carvalho is ok as I have plans with my transfers, though im in a better position than those with Ronaldo, Rooney etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    What was that about Lampard? Both captains so far have bagged me 20 points each. Got 55 points this week, yet again two clean sheets I was expecting didnt come off(agger and carvalho last week, carvalho and vidic this week)
    Hopefully Carvalho is ok as I have plans with my transfers, though im in a better position than those with Ronaldo, Rooney etc.
    and you take the lead :p:

ReputationRep:
    League hasn't updated for me yet....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lfc4life)
    League hasn't updated for me yet....
    Me neither but I just looked at the top few :p:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 6, 2008
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.