Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Blergh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jensonb)
    Doesn't always work that way, sometimes the Personal ID changes from what it is in Apply to something else for Track. No idea why.
    Ah maybe that's why then, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Ah maybe that's why then, thanks.
    if you click forgotten Login Details, then personal ID it will email it to you

ReputationRep:
    I have a question:
    Could any of you log into track before you received your welcome letter?
    What I did is on the UCAS site somewhere when you try to log in to track, there's an option that says 'forgotten my details' or something, and then forgotten personal ID. Mine had changed from what it said on apply, but they emailed it instantly and now I can log in
    If you understood that haha..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chriscpritchard)
    if you click forgotten Login Details, then personal ID it will email it to you
    (Original post by Bleurgh)
    What I did is on the UCAS site somewhere when you try to log in to track, there's an option that says 'forgotten my details' or something, and then forgotten personal ID. Mine had changed from what it said on apply, but they emailed it instantly and now I can log in
    If you understood that haha..
    D=

It won't take my email address. -_-
    Even though I know it's the right one because I can check my details on apply.

Thanks anyway though guys. I suppose i'll have to wait till the letter comes now. :rolleyes:

:/

I'm worried unis are going to email me and i'm not going to receive them..
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Unis will already have hundreds, if not thousands, of applications to look through. So yours will be in the pile, but it sorta comes down to luck as to whether it has been looked at yet or not. The deadline for unis to give offers isn't til May, so there is nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    D=

Thanks anyway though guys. I suppose i'll have to wait till the letter comes now. :rolleyes:

You should call them, that's what I did. Track wouldn't recognise neither my ID nor my e-mail, dunno why. When I called UCAS they reset my password because nothing seemed wrong to them. Now I can happily login to Track and see my COs.

Q: How fast are U. of Southampton, Essex and Kent?

Facts: Birmingham where pretty fast, received an offer after 10 days. And I got Nottingham's CO after 4 more days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icx)
    You should call them, that's what I did. Track wouldn't recognise neither my ID nor my e-mail, dunno why. When I called UCAS they reset my password because nothing seemed wrong to them. Now I can happily login to Track and see my COs.

Q: How fast are U. of Southampton, Essex and Kent?

Facts: Birmingham where pretty fast, received an offer after 10 days. And I got Nottingham's CO after 4 more days.
    I may well do this. :holmes:

I'm going to ask my school if they know what's up tomorrow, if they have no clue then i'll ring UCAS.

ReputationRep:
    When would York and Edinburgh answer me?

Glasgow and Oxford already did (Offer and Rejection) and St. Andrews said that they wait until Jan-March (even though my friend was rejected yesterday)...

Thanks in advance...

ReputationRep:
    D=

That happened to me as well. 24 hours later though it started working. Must have been some kind of tech error, idk...
    How long have you sent your application?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ZakBrannigan)
    1. Two unsucessfuls so far,one interview coming up and not heard from the other two universities.The way its going looks like i be entering UCAS extra again next year and trying to gain a place that way ah well.At least i will be receiving feedback from the two universities i didnt get into
    I'm sorry to hear that :sad:

Where were your rejections from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiningmer)
    That happened to me as well. 24 hours later though it started working. Must have been some kind of tech error, idk...
    How long have you sent your application?
    It said it was processed on Friday morning at around 10AM so I think i'll give it a working day before I ring up. I'm tempted to wait till I get sent the Welcome Pack but that could be up to two weeks later..

ReputationRep:
    I have got a visit / open day in Cardiff next thursday Just got another 4 to come back!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It said it was processed on Friday morning at around 10AM so I think i'll give it a working day before I ring up. I'm tempted to wait till I get sent the Welcome Pack but that could be up to two weeks later..
    Yeah maybe you should wait until tomorrow afternoon and if everything is still the same call the customer service.
    My welcome pack took exactly one week to arrive but during that time I was completely hooked on track

ReputationRep:
    Is there a limit on when welcome packs arrive?

ReputationRep:
    guys! my ucas application got sent on fridayy!! :O did anyone else's get sent then??
    about time though! can't wait for the offers now, most of my friends have already got them! I've applied for law, will that make a difference of how quick the offers come? hope it don't take toooo longggg, any ideas, comments?x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetgyal24)
    guys! my ucas application got sent on fridayy!! :O did anyone else's get sent then??
    about time though! can't wait for the offers now, most of my friends have already got them! I've applied for law, will that make a difference of how quick the offers come? hope it don't take toooo longggg, any ideas, comments?x
    Sent mine of Friday too! Good luck to you!

It varies between Uni's, subjects and departments on how long it takes to get a reply.

ReputationRep:
    *Stares at track. Sighs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie1792)
    Anyone applied for any of these unis/courses and heard back?
    Abderdeen
    St Andrews
    Glasgow
    QueenMary UoL
    Sussex
    All for English with Film studies
    I know theres no point in waiting on St Andrews because they don't reply till after january, and I know English is notoriously a long wait, but can anyone give me an estimate of when I might hear back?
    I sent it away on monday 30th november
    St andrews have started giving out English offers, just look in the official thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katie1792)
    Anyone applied for any of these unis/courses and heard back?
    Abderdeen
    St Andrews
    Glasgow
    QueenMary UoL
    Sussex
    All for English with Film studies
    I know theres no point in waiting on St Andrews because they don't reply till after january, and I know English is notoriously a long wait, but can anyone give me an estimate of when I might hear back?
    I sent it away on monday 30th november
    It took Aberdeen about 3 weeks to give me an offer for english.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.