The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Phalanges
Personally, I would just pump all of my millions into getting an operating system that worked like the one in Minority Report, and then play the best game of Solitaire ever.

Hah, that'd be an amazing few hours

reems23
Can the thread recommend me something really really funny please?

Funny is way too subjective. But here, Visitor Q. Yes, I find Takashi Miike funny.
woofums
Horatio Knibbles :awesome:

i will eventually manage to get someone to watch this

"Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
Reply 1102
reems23
Can the thread recommend me something really really funny please?

Porky's is old school, yet fantastic.
common_person
"Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"

Have you seen it? :teeth:

although thats a Donnie Darko quote Horatio Knibbles is the best weird rabbit
Reply 1104
I'm not in the mood for anything. :frown: I'm forcing myself through Transformers 2 so I might be somewhat tired in an hour or so.
Reply 1105
I don't have much of a mood for anything either right now really.

Watched Gummo today though.
Harmony Korine needs to talk to a psychiatrist. Make that multiple psychiatrists.

(Apart from that, the film in itself was pretty terrible)
Reply 1106
I still have perfectly legal ways of accessing films perfectly cheaply by pm.
Reply 1107
JHar
Hah, that'd be an amazing few hours

Funny is way too subjective. But here, Visitor Q. Yes, I find Takashi Miike funny.

That's one twisted mind you've got there, boyo.
Roobsa
I'm not in the mood for anything. :frown: I'm forcing myself through Transformers 2 so I might be somewhat tired in an hour or so.

Mm. I may watch Transformers. In the mood for a crappy blockbuster :moon:
Reply 1109
reems23
That's one twisted mind you've got there, boyo.

There isn't any other way you can see Visitor Q really in a positive light. You'll either find it funny or <insert any negative adjective>.

But yes, I got that before ;;
I Love You Philip Morris is not a very good film. Could have been so much better :frown:. Jim Carrey's voice annoys me.
Reply 1111
It didn't seem like a film that would be too groundbreaking, tbf, roffle.

What Lies Beneath has been fairly good so far.
Well I know that, didn't have very high expectations for it anyway :colonhash:.
Reply 1113
rofflewaffle
I Love You Philip Morris is not a very good film. Could have been so much better :frown:. Jim Carrey's voice annoys me.

I watched it without knowing the plot. I found it quite uncomfortable watching due to the amount of gay in it. If they'd toned it down a bit, then it would have been better. I almost turned it off a few times.
Roobsa
I watched it without knowing the plot. I found it quite uncomfortable watching due to the amount of gay in it. If they'd toned it down a bit, then it would have been better. I almost turned it off a few times.

Ah, uncomfortable. That's the word I was looking for. I felt exactly the same, not what I expected. It reminded me a bit of Carrey's acting in The Truman Show, another film which I really don't like.
Reply 1115
Carrey's acting is the same in every role he's ever been in - just Carrey being Carrey. :fyi:
If only Robin Williams' acting was as good as his stand up. :frown:

Since noone has posted the next film I will do so. :h:

win2kpro
Since noone has posted the next film I will do so. :h:

Snatch. :h:.
rofflewaffle
Snatch. :h:.

Quick. :five:

Your turn. :cute:

Latest