24.74%
Tom (125)
43.55%
coolcat2727
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yes I agree.....but natasha can't stick up for herself ... and neither could the team manager... I mean she could not even make a decision who should *** back to the board room... If you run a bsuiness and make a loss... I think you could pick out why you made a loss and who caused it ...
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Zoe's voice! Melody's also annoys me...

I think I've finally learned all their names too. Have to see how many I remember next week tho!

Felicity wasn't a great project manager, but I think she redeemed herself in the You're Fired - no one normally says that even more things went wrong than were shown on TV :p: Her choosing people to go into the boardroom was cringe-worthy! I was surprised that Ellie basically encouraged her to keep to her original decision to take her in, but then I guess she felt like she could convince Lord Sugar that she should stay

Dara and Ed make an awesome double act!
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like Zoe's voice! Melody's also annoys me...

I think I've finally learned all their names too. Have to see how many I remember next week tho!

Felicity wasn't a great project manager, but I think she redeemed herself in the You're Fired - no one normally says that even more things went wrong than were shown on TV :p: Her choosing people to go into the boardroom was cringe-worthy! I was surprised that Ellie basically encouraged her to keep to her original decision to take her in, but then I guess she felt like she could convince Lord Sugar that she should stay

Dara and Ed make an awesome double act!
They're best mates I think? Two best friend comedians will always be good TV!
Mask Of Sanity
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In You Got Fired, I thought Felicity seemed far too cheery and giggly to be Sugar's business partner.
Member737,514
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woah Ellie and Natasha didn't even acknowledge Felicty as they left! Surely this must be the first time this has happened... even Melissa last year got something! Although I do agree with Sir Alan's decision

I personally think Susan, Natasha and Vincent may get the chop soon... surely he's only still there for his comedic qualities?

JIM TO WIN
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Member737,514)
Woah Ellie and Natasha didn't even acknowledge Felicty as they left! Surely this must be the first time this has happened... even Melissa last year got something! Although I do agree with Sir Alan's decision

I personally think Susan, Natasha and Vincent may get the chop soon... surely he's only still there for his comedic qualities?

JIM TO WIN
I don't think she's the first, but it's certainly uncommon for there to be nothing really. Felicity didn't especially help herself, sitting in the corner and I don't THINK she really looked at them either. I guess she was upset

And I loved the reactions of everyone after Natasha was back in the house and said 'this is a competition. We're not here to be friends'
Marzocchi
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
susan will be gone next week, cant stand her. Seems to think she is so amazing, clearly not when you get a task in your line of business and you fail to sell even half the stock you think you can do.
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In Susan's defence, I think she had a good sales technique - she wasn't overly friendly or persistent to the point of annoyance (that we saw) but she did grossly overestimate how much they would sell. I think people dislike being stopped while shopping, regardless of what it's for! But I did think it was bad when she was trying to pretend like she didn't say things she did say, or almost blaming Zoe for believing her (pointed out on You're Fired)

It would be interesting to see how the figures would have been if they had only taken into account the stock they sold (so not taken into account the stuff they didn't sell), altho I think that Zoe's team would have still won
siani-chan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My housemates and I are addicted to this. I think Lord Sugar made the right decision today - Felicity just seemed to want decisions made by EVERYONE - if not to make it more difficult for Lord Sugar to decide who to fire!

She was also a bit rude during the spray tan pitch - you don't say to them "we're short on time" that's basically shooing them.. and then complain that you couldn't have shown more enthusiasm than you did. :facepalm:

I don't want Melody to go, I love her I think we're biased because she's from Leicester, but hey. :p: Oh and Jim, seriously, love Jim. :love:

Vincent from Canterbury? I hope I never see him around, he's far too annoying.

Leon was very insecure but his sales technique was so amusing when he got into it! Bless him.
Member737,514
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
I don't think she's the first, but it's certainly uncommon for there to be nothing really. Felicity didn't especially help herself, sitting in the corner and I don't THINK she really looked at them either. I guess she was upset

And I loved the reactions of everyone after Natasha was back in the house and said 'this is a competition. We're not here to be friends'
Ah, I guess my Apprentice viewing skills aren't as sharp as they ought to be! True, usually the fired person stands up as the other two walk out, hmm, so much for always being a happy person..
Ok fair enough she had just been fired..

Haha, some good reactions this episode, e.g. Karen's when Susan said the people were too poor.. :eek:
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The picture they showed on You're Fired of Nick staring (in his unique manner) at the winge was also brilliant.
Clarence
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim is teh sex. It's the only reason I watch it.
Kage
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was starting to like Felicity, but Natasha seems the most challenging, and I rather like that as well
Rozzo89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I felt really sorry for Susan - I wanted to cuddle hear she looked so hurt, she's well cute lol
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marzocchi)
susan will be gone next week, cant stand her. Seems to think she is so amazing, clearly not when you get a task in your line of business and you fail to sell even half the stock you think you can do.
Susan knows skin products, but she doesn't know selling from a stand in a busy shopping centre to strangers that you're catching as they walk past. She based her figures on her business model without taking into account that it wasn't the same. Big mistake ... but I'm quite pleased her team didn't lose because I fear she would have ended up going, and I think that is a mistake she'll make once and never again. That said, I do find her "it's not fair" attitude bloody annoying; sometimes things are fair and unpleasant.

Tom... :love: I say this every week, he really is so sweet. He'll be completely screwed when he goes into the boardroom though - if you notice, he doesn't fight back. However, I feel very sorry for him; I think people consider him to be a bit of a joke because he looks mad professor-y ... but he makes a lot of salient points that just get ignored. IMO, a big failing was that their treatment room was so far away, which he pointed out before they even got there. He was also doing the numbers that Felicity took credit for. Damn awful at interacting with women, though. :rofl:
Dission
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Rozzo89)
I felt really sorry for Susan - I wanted to cuddle hear she looked so hurt, she's well cute lol
Agreed. I don't understand what all that hostility was about, the team failed to realize that the reason why they got the products they wanted was because of Susan's enthusiasm and passion during the pitch.
Rozzo89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Dission)
Agreed. I don't understand what all that hostility was about, the team failed to realize that the reason why they got the products they wanted was because of Susan's enthusiasm and passion during the pitch.
Exactly - she took it soo seriously, even after they won lol - shes got sucha cute face - like a little cuddly toy lol. Id defo date her
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm kinda gutted Felicity went. She was :daydreaming: Natasha should have gone, she's so annoying. :nothing: Her voice just grates on me.

It was a bit out of order of Zoe and that other one (the only one who's name I can't remember) ganging up on Susan like that.
JmJtr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Right person went.

However i must add, Tom had a very lucky escape i think. My faves atm = Tom, Jim (ish), Edna (ish).

Firing line = Melody, Susan(ish).

Not too sure why Vincent applied tbh, i genuienly think it strarted as a joke or something but then he actually got through. :dunno:
JmJtr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Crazy Paving)
I'm kinda gutted Felicity went. She was :daydreaming: Natasha should have gone, she's so annoying. :nothing: Her voice just grates on me.

It was a bit out of order of Zoe and that other one (the only one who's name I can't remember) ganging up on Susan like that.
I dont think they were ganging up on her, their claim was justified. Susan hyped up she could sell, negotiated for more products to be bought but in the end did not sell anyway near as much as she had hyped at one point claiming 'they were all poor up there'. Then she lies and tries to say she didnt say what she did and blamed Zoe for listening to her 'expertiese'.

Tbh i'd be pissed off after her denial also if i was Zoe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads