The Spanish Football Thread Watch

This discussion is part of a series.
view next
ahq
Badges: 13
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
Anyone on here picked up either Graham Hunter's or Guillem Balague's book about Barcelona and Pep Guardiola respectively?

I saw the latter today and was tempted to pick it up but I felt Balague has a tendency to sensationalise generally with his stories to I think I'll wait the former comes into the library and give that a read.
I've heard good things about the former; haven't had a chance to read it yet, though. :holmes:
IWantSomeMushu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Apparently Mourinho has benched Casillas again lol.
KingMessi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I didn't realise Spanish football returned today. How wonderful.

:yeah:
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mourinho what is he playing at...
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
:rofl: he is looking for the £15m payoff when they sack him.

Ultimate troll

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The Madrid match has become really hilarious really quickly
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
That was an odd 9 minutes.
jamsie555
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
3 La Liga games one after the other on Sky Sports 2. This is going to be a productive day...
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not watching however, just seen that Casillas has been brought on, what's happening?
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
That was an odd 9 minutes.
whats happened?
jamsie555
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pinda.college)
Not watching however, just seen that Casillas has been brought on, what's happening?
(Original post by Malevolent)
whats happened?
Mourinho benched Casillas again and the Madrid goalie who started conceded a penalty, got sent off. Casillas comes on, lets in the penalty 1-1 o_O
ra-ra-ra
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I feel sorry for Adan, poor guy. It was a red but the fact a fair few Real Madrid fans cheered he got the red because it meant Iker was coming on is just... i don't know, stupid? I know it's San Iker and no one is happy to see him on the bench but it's not nice for Adan at all. Pretty gutted it was Callejon who had to go off too... one of very few RM players i can tolerate. I shall also add it's nice to see Higuain back and hopefully able to get a run out later on... As for the rest, i hope Iker makes some howler and Sociedad cause even more problems for them!

Benzema unlucky hitting the post just before HT but currently 2-2. Decent first half.
scotttb
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When I saw Real had 10 men I was pretty sure it was going to be Pepe who got sent off.
VQG
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Anyone watching this Barca game? It's already a massacre 4-0 29 minutes gone.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Still 4-0, but we've had 2 goals unfairly ruled for offside.
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Piquebauer got away with that.

So close from Messi.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
messi's freekicks **** all over ronaldo's now...
CB91
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Atletico draw, 11 points clear now. :teeth:
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has been given a five-match ban by the Spanish football federation after being sent off and insulting the referee in their King's Cup victory over Celta Vigo.

Spain defender Ramos, who was selected in FIFA's team of the year on Monday, picked up a second yellow card in the 73rd minute in Wednesday's 4-0 last-16 second leg victory at the Bernabeu.

The 26-year-old directed insults at the referee and his assistant when leaving the pitch, according to the referee's report.

Continues to get better for Mourinho..
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
messi's freekicks **** all over ronaldo's now...
Didn't you see ronaldo's goal vs sociedad :awesome:
Still messi is a better free kick taker.

(Original post by Zerforax)
Real Madrid defender Sergio Ramos has been given a five-match ban by the Spanish football federation after being sent off and insulting the referee in their King's Cup victory over Celta Vigo.

Spain defender Ramos, who was selected in FIFA's team of the year on Monday, picked up a second yellow card in the 73rd minute in Wednesday's 4-0 last-16 second leg victory at the Bernabeu.

The 26-year-old directed insults at the referee and his assistant when leaving the pitch, according to the referee's report.

Continues to get better for Mourinho..
Managing real madrid must be frustrating. Controversial players, controversial manager, can provide a good comedy at times.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads