The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Batman
I can't use the spoiler tag function at the moment (I'm on my phone) plus the link is saved on my laptop which I don't have access to at the moment. I would however recommended that you sign up for the 'Gallifrey Base' forum that's where all of the spoilers are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thanks I'll check that out.
Original post by The Batman
I can't use the spoiler tag function at the moment (I'm on my phone) plus the link is saved on my laptop which I don't have access to at the moment. I would however recommended that you sign up for the 'Gallifrey Base' forum that's where all of the spoilers are.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure you can spoiler things on your phone, just wrap spoiler tags around it :smile:
Original post by snowyowl
Sure you can spoiler things on your phone, just wrap spoiler tags around it :smile:

Depends whether the phone has a square brackets function...
Reply 1103
One more day until the revelation :')
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Depends whether the phone has a square brackets function...

Surely any phone that can access the Internet will have square brackets somewhere in the symbols list at least?
Soon. :colone:
So very soon. :colone:
I can barely sit still with excitement :biggrin: Could tomorrow come any slower :rolleyes:
Reply 1109

Good acting

I cannot wait for this, really looking forward to it
Hell that digital spy clip is INCREDIBLE.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rascacielos
Hell that digital spy clip is INCREDIBLE.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do we know from spoilers thus far...

Spoiler

Original post by Rakas21
What do we know from spoilers thus far...

Spoiler

What are you saying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a clip out of River and Clara. It's... Awkward. :-P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWTfxYqWEcA
(edited 10 years ago)
Photo from finale (so excited!! :excited: )

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

That is the kind of emotional depth I have wanted all series! Matt clearly has the ability to do that kind of acting, and I'm glad Moffat finally wrote him a deep scene., or what looks like a deep scene anyway!

I have a feeling tonight's episode is going to change my opinion of Moffat a lot.

Also, random point. Does anybody else think that Benedict Cumberbatch would make a great Doctor? :curious:
Original post by StephenNaulls
That is the kind of emotional depth I have wanted all series! Matt clearly has the ability to do that kind of acting, and I'm glad Moffat finally wrote him a deep scene., or what looks like a deep scene anyway!

I have a feeling tonight's episode is going to change my opinion of Moffat a lot.

Also, random point. Does anybody else think that Benedict Cumberbatch would make a great Doctor? :curious:

I think it's only anger that he can't really do, Tennant on the other hand was brilliant at being angry, you could really imagine him committing genocide of the Daleks.
Original post by Rakas21
I think it's only anger that he can't really do, Tennant on the other hand was brilliant at being angry, you could really imagine him committing genocide of the Daleks.

I think that when he had the battle in his head last week he showed he has the potential to do anger. But I do agree that he doesn't make his anger seem as real as DT did. :cool:
Reply 1118
Original post by StephenNaulls

It looks SO deep. Matt pulls it off with so much ease :smile:
Benedict Cumberbatch is one heck of an actor! BBC3 last night was fantastic - they had Doctor Who, Merlin and Sherlock reruns :colone:
Original post by priya8D
It looks SO deep. Matt pulls it off with so much ease :smile:
Benedict Cumberbatch is one heck of an actor! BBC3 last night was fantastic - they had Doctor Who, Merlin and Sherlock reruns :colone:

I know! I went to see Star Trek today and was like 'yahhhhhh :colone:' Can't wait for the new Sherlock either!

Quick Reply

Latest