Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So nervous . Freaking out over biology and chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So nervous it's not even funny. Ugh. It's ruining my summer, to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    What's done is done. Worrying won't change your grade. I've been too busy to worry at all to be honest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apoorvahk)
    So nervous it's not even funny. Ugh. It's ruining my summer, to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why would it ruin your summer? Just try and forget about it and get busy during the summer. On the night before don't be looking at mark scheme's because it will make you more nervous than you already are. On results day, go and pick up your results with a group of friends maybe, or ask for your parents to drop you. When you are in the school collecting results, don't stay there for boasts to keep asking you 'What did you get?'. Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    hey, has anyone got any idea on grade boundaries or an unofficial mark scheme for AQA Religion Roman Catholicism: Ethics (unit 4) or AQA Mark's Gospel Unit 5? thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellie88)
    Awful!

How about yours?
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellie88)
    I'm doing maths, further maths, physics and economics . Oh and general studies.
    :eek: Wow all that maths! I could never do those, and so I admire you for that Lol I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, English Lit....and Maths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theTalker25)
    Hey guy's I'm new here so sorry if this thread is posted in the wrong place but it's my first external exams year and I think I have trouble registering for ResultsPlus Direct I've registered and all but I won't receive an e-mail so I can validate my account.:/ Is it too early yet? Or is it gonna take some time before I get the email? My email is working cause I do receive mails etc. I'm panicking ! :/
    Have you received your email ?

ReputationRep:
    At my school, they prefer you to open your results at school so if you want a remark you can fill out the form straight away. I think I will find it hard seeing all the results at once, it will be too much information to take in at once. I might try to pull the sheet out slowly so I can see one result at a time, but even then getting all my results within a couple of minutes will be hard. I don't know if I will hang around for long after getting my results, it will depend on how I feel and whose there. To be honest at the moment I just want results day to come, but I know I won't feel that way the day before!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izpenguin)
    At my school, they prefer you to open your results at school so if you want a remark you can fill out the form straight away. I think I will find it hard seeing all the results at once, it will be too much information to take in at once. I might try to pull the sheet out slowly so I can see one result at a time, but even then getting all my results within a couple of minutes will be hard. I don't know if I will hang around for long after getting my results, it will depend on how I feel and whose there. To be honest at the moment I just want results day to come, but I know I won't feel that way the day before!
    I know how you feel. Its odd because during the exams, i tried to find so many ways of not revising. But now its the holidays, I feel silly for not revising enough because I'm worried that my exams will reflect my laziness. None the less, i hope for the best for everyone. I guarantee you will be surprised with the results. Some may not expect to have done so well and vice versa.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    What did you all think of the AQA H French papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    What did you all think of the AQA H French papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it went really well (listening paper) Apart from the bit about what was in the woman's handbag. The part about embarrassing moments at work was also hard. The reading was easy.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by obdreno)
    I think it went really well (listening paper) Apart from the bit about what was in the woman's handbag. The part about embarrassing moments at work was also hard. The reading was easy.
    Yeah, the embarassing moments thing made me feel horrible, I literally just guessed most of them according to context. I hated that paper but think I'll scrape an A/B. The reading was really easy though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisC)
    Why would it ruin your summer? Just try and forget about it and get busy during the summer. On the night before don't be looking at mark scheme's because it will make you more nervous than you already are. On results day, go and pick up your results with a group of friends maybe, or ask for your parents to drop you. When you are in the school collecting results, don't stay there for boasts to keep asking you 'What did you get?'. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the advice! I'm a very anxious person as it is and this results stress is not helping. Thanks again, though!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the embarassing moments thing made me feel horrible, I literally just guessed most of them according to context. I hated that paper but think I'll scrape an A/B. The reading was really easy though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes I agree listening was challenging and reading was less challenging.. I cannot believe how time is flying, 25 days left till results day and about 6 weeks till school > which Is actually about 38 days till school because I start on the 4 of september
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by thebestiscoming)
    yes I agree listening was challenging and reading was less challenging.. I cannot believe how time is flying, 25 days left till results day and about 6 weeks till school > which Is actually about 38 days till school because I start on the 4 of september
    I'm on holiday during results day :unimpressed:
    I start on the 4th too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm on holiday during results day :unimpressed:
    I start on the 4th too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I go back on the 3rd, to "settle into those all-important new tutor groups". Yay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i start on the first monday of september (the 2nd)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mallory)
    i start on the first monday of september (the 2nd)!
    Me too
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Me too
    You're probably excited to go back :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.