Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    You can post requests and updated info here... http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2479360
    But your data is already entered for 3 med schools - Hull/York, QUB and Manchester - but not for Plymouth. Did you want that adding?
    Hi

Someone has already put them in for me now! Thanks anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything from Queen's Belfast yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storme)
    Has anyone heard anything from Queen's Belfast yet?
    No nothing yet...It's my first choice! Hopefully they send out invites next week

ReputationRep:
    Hi internationals!

I started a separate thread for internationals only since our timeline, and lets face it, the pool of competition is completely different!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...6#post45253996

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salmaed)
    Has anyone gotten any invites for interviews at east anglia, leicester, dundee or st andrews?
    Check the stalking page to your right Has a list of applicants and stats with interviews.

ReputationRep:
    QUICK question: do medical schools email invites for interview on weekends or is there no point in me checking my emails on the weekend? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    QUICK question: do medical schools email invites for interview on weekends or is there no point in me checking my emails on the weekend? Thanks
    No point checking emails on weekends :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Medicine Boy)
    (Original post by franngu)
    No point checking emails on weekends :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dunno, depends on the uni. Soton were working all hours last year including weekends :erm:. Maybe once a day lol?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachOH)
    No nothing yet...It's my first choice! Hopefully they send out invites next week
    I just got an invite! - any luck for you?

ReputationRep:
    Kings Grad applicants

I checked MyApplication today and saw a message from Kings asking that I send them my UKCAT reference number to allow them to match UKCAT scores with applicants.

They need this info by Dec 2nd

Thought I would mention it as it appeared on the portal but I did not get an email.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm currently a Graduate Medicine applicant for 2014 and received an interview from St Georges for the 16th of January. However I also have a university exam on this date so I was just wondering if any other St Georges Graduate medicine applicants who are free on the 16th are up for swapping interview dates? I am free any other day of January so I dont mind taking early january dates.

It would be really appreciated if anyone on here could help me with this. I have already emailed the admissions team and they are fine with swapping interview dates like this. Feel free to reply on this post or private message me if you are interested.

Good luck with all your applications guys!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by GEM201314)
    Hey guys, I'm currently a Graduate Medicine applicant for 2014 and received an interview from St Georges for the 16th of January. However I also have a university exam on this date so I was just wondering if any other St Georges Graduate medicine applicants who are free on the 16th are up for swapping interview dates? I am free any other day of January so I dont mind taking early january dates.

It would be really appreciated if anyone on here could help me with this. I have already emailed the admissions team and they are fine with swapping interview dates like this. Feel free to reply on this post or private message me if you are interested.

Good luck with all your applications guys!
    Cant help but maybe most in the GEP applicants thread?

ReputationRep:
    The wait is stressful

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend any good books to prepare for interviews (including mmi)?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katherine96)
    Can anyone recommend any good books to prepare for interviews (including mmi)?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I used the isc one for my interview which is good and it has mmi in there aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I received an email from leicester inviting me for an interview on december 17th, but nothing showed up on UCAS - should i be worried? Or is it fine?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by salmaed)
    I received an email from leicester inviting me for an interview on december 17th, but nothing showed up on UCAS - should i be worried? Or is it fine?
    Most universities don't put interviews on UCAS (just offers and rejections) so there is no need to worry.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Storme)
    I just got an invite! - any luck for you?
    Yep wed 11th at 8.30am! What about you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachOH)
    Yep wed 11th at 8.30am! What about you
    Friday 13th at 1.45

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.