Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how strict they are for radiography in terms of if you miss your grades? My offer is for BBB but after the edexcel chemistry exams I don't think there is any chance I'll get that And do Liverpool allow you to do your a levels over 3 years, in the circumstance that they don't take me and I re-sit year 13?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whyllee)
    Does anyone know how strict they are for radiography in terms of if you miss your grades? My offer is for BBB but after the edexcel chemistry exams I don't think there is any chance I'll get that And do Liverpool allow you to do your a levels over 3 years, in the circumstance that they don't take me and I re-sit year 13?
    I applied for law and also did those chemistry exams, also wondering how lenient they will be haha !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peteyology)
    I applied for law and also did those chemistry exams, also wondering how lenient they will be haha !
    Seriously though what even were those papers, I thought I prepared for the exams quite well, and then I just failed abysmally. It'll be so annoying if I have to take a gap year because of chemistry but I genuinely feel like that's probably what's going to happen..

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think the uni will be lenient with grades? Not just Liverpool but unis as a whole, as obviously with there being no January exams results up and down the country might be a bit off?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by csmith95)
    Does anyone else think the uni will be lenient with grades? Not just Liverpool but unis as a whole, as obviously with there being no January exams results up and down the country might be a bit off?
    I think they might be as we had a lot of exams to go through in a space of 2-3 months instead of having it broken down into two seasons jan/june exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have an ABB offer, and liverpool is my insurance choice. I have a niggling concern that after Fridays biology exam I'm going to end up with BBB... Will Liverpool be lenient with me if I insured them rather than put them as my firm?

ReputationRep:
    I must be the only one on here who thinks my exams went better than expected! Tbh I think liverpool in general are lenient they are usually in clearing for a variety of subjects and have me an offer despite me having vey poor predicated grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by csmith95)
    Is the ds* a BTEC? I don't know if that makes a difference but I'd imagine it wouldn't. Anyway, my sister a few years back was offered ABB and she ended up with A*AC and got in no problem so I'd imagine it's fine
    Yeah it's medical science, I had no other option but to take it last year as didn't want to do anything else and could cope with biology A2! My offer was the equivalent to ABB , I think my exams went well but can't stop worrying about results day!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamzahid)
    yeah that's the same for me, I am hoping that they are lenient with the grades because I want to go to Liverpool and I have a Distinction Star in my BTEC so maybe it will show how clever I am (lol)
    BTEC is so stressful haha!! If I don't get in I don't know what I'll do!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloeleigh1)
    BTEC is so stressful haha!! If I don't get in I don't know what I'll do!!
    same! I don't want to go to my insurance as well

ReputationRep:
    same! I don't want to go to my insurance as well
    Me either!!

ReputationRep:
    Me either!!
    what is your insurance? AND MAYBE THEY WILL FEEL SORRY FOR US AND LET US IN.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whyllee)
    Seriously though what even were those papers, I thought I prepared for the exams quite well, and then I just failed abysmally. It'll be so annoying if I have to take a gap year because of chemistry but I genuinely feel like that's probably what's going to happen..
    I think they may be more lenient with subjects like chem..not sure though, I am sure they would let us in if we dropped a grade due to chem, we'll just have to see what the grade boundaries are like on results day wich may be lower due to June exams and exam difficulty. They gave me an offer based on bad grades at AS for ABB, predicted BBB. I've done 17 exams this year so hopefully they will sympathise haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peteyology)
    I think they may be more lenient with subjects like chem..not sure though, I am sure they would let us in if we dropped a grade due to chem, we'll just have to see what the grade boundaries are like on results day wich may be lower due to June exams and exam difficulty. They gave me an offer based on bad grades at AS for ABB, predicted BBB. I've done 17 exams this year so hopefully they will sympathise haha!
    I hope they are lenient too, I think the grade boundaries will be low, but not low enough to fully account for the horrible papers (if you get me). I was predicted AAB but after the impossible chemistry papers and a gross physics paper I am genuinely so worried I won't scrap BBB ((

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    what is your insurance? AND MAYBE THEY WILL FEEL SORRY FOR US AND LET US IN.
    John moores! I just don't like the thought of going plus I will struggle with money etc. I have had a tough year so if I get in to UOL I'll be made up!!! Just wish results day would hurry

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing law to, I'm having a bit of trouble finding student halls accomidation though

ReputationRep:
    John moores! I just don't like the thought of going plus I will struggle with money etc. I have had a tough year so if I get in to UOL I'll be made up!!! Just wish results day would hurry
    Same, John Moores is ok but not as pretty as Liverpool Uni. I am sooo scared about results day. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manny95)
    I'm doing law to, I'm having a bit of trouble finding student halls accomidation though
    Would you prefer off campus or on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manny95)
    I've applied for the new one for UOL crown place it looks amazing but is expensive!

ReputationRep:
    not long now lads/ladys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 28, 2014
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.