Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hugoalmeida)
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Put ur fricking gender on there lol said something i shouldnt have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hadesparadise)
    Forever peeping on this thread but haven't actually got round to making a post but hey (:

Welcome i just came back from couple months holiday so me and abdul here will be keeping it active

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wat a wizard)
    'Africans and Caribbeans really going at it tonight, luckily for me Somalia aren't african'. Sometimes he's really funny
    Who said that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAddict)
    Since you found it amusing are you ready to be wife no 3
    The dude is male :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JuliusSeizure)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He should put his gender there then how am i supposed to know i been gone for a long time LOL :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Put ur fricking gender on there lol said something i shouldnt have
    how do I? im male... i know you got happy there :cool:

ReputationRep:
    how do I? im male... i know you got happy there :cool:
    I honestly dont know how you put it there, nah i dont get happy i just said something that made me look gay

ReputationRep:
    I honestly dont know how you put it there, nah i dont get happy i just said something that made me look gay
    I didn't quite catch what you said lol, how are all you guys doing??? uni next year??? A2's ???

ReputationRep:
    I didn't quite catch what you said lol, how are all you guys doing??? uni next year??? A2's ???
    A2 kinda flopped AS again ffs :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    A2 kinda flopped AS again ffs :rolleyes:
    oh i just finsihed A2's so you retook AS year?, so your about the same age as me?... i didnt do as well as i hoped this year, dont want to go to my insurance choice so im thinking of retaking... parents want me to either go to my insurance choice (which i dont want to at the moment) or but less favorably re-do the year (IN SCHOOL)....

as i may be retaking, what do you say to uni's if they ask about why you took 3 years ????

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

He should put his gender there then how am i supposed to know i been gone for a long time LOL :rolleyes:
    :rofl:
    It's ok, still wife him :lol:

ReputationRep:
    oh i just finsihed A2's so you retook AS year?, so your about the same age as me?... i didnt do as well as i hoped this year, dont want to go to my insurance choice so im thinking of retaking... parents want me to either go to my insurance choice (which i dont want to at the moment) or but less favorably re-do the year (IN SCHOOL)....

as i may be retaking, what do you say to uni's if they ask about why you took 3 years ????
    Yes i am same age as you, umm basically what uni is your insurance and if you retake just tell them something happened in your life some next excuse. That what i am going to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    :rofl:
    It's ok, still wife him :lol:
    Nah young g i will wifey you instead :rolleyes: Imagine ISOC members pm'd me saying remove your dp, am i causing fitna or suttin

ReputationRep:
    Nah young g i will wifey you instead :rolleyes: Imagine ISOC members pm'd me saying remove your dp, am i causing fitna or suttin
    What, the dp you have on now?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abdul-Karim)
    I disagree.

Culture and History are both fairly irrelevant, in the Islamic sense anyway. You can learn Arabic alongside studying normally which would be a much more efficient use of your time.
    I understand your point, but I've been learning Arabic as well as studying for 5 years and I feel that it hasn't been very productive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YaYazooGirl)
    I understand your point, but I've been learning Arabic as well as studying for 5 years and I feel that it hasn't been very productive.
    What year are you in now maybe i can offer you a better solution

ReputationRep:
    What, the dp you have on now?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No of my face earlier then i had to change it cause i got pm'd like 6 times lol

ReputationRep:
    Can vouch for this statement.

I similarly had to do the same.

At the office but on my phone because my managers away on business #win

ReputationRep:
    Yes i am same age as you, umm basically what uni is your insurance and if you retake just tell them something happened in your life some next excuse. That what i am going to say.
    looooooooooooooooool pm be bro i cant think of jackkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
    brunel was my insurance

ReputationRep:
    You must've been causing fitna bro Lool!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.