Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloeDanielle97)
    I just received an offer for the BSC in Government and History!
    So chuffed!
    Well congratulations! Have you received that today? Also are you an international student? BTW I'm happy for you!

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals get offers for law yet? I got the 8 week email on 10th October and it's 27th November now. God 😢

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalleblomk)
    Well congratulations! Have you received that today? Also are you an international student? BTW I'm happy for you!

I did receive it today, I'm a UK student based in a London Sixth Form and thank you so much! Best of luck with hearing back for your own application if you've applied and are still waiting! It took 5 of the 8 weeks for them to get back to me and it killed me… I currently have offers from LSE, UCL and King's College, I applied to LSE twice so I'm waiting to hear back from the History department and I have an interview at Cambridge on the 10th! Thank you so much again ! Any fellow Historians out there?!

ReputationRep:
    Can you be rejected after 2-week email even if you have passed the minimum requirement? (just wondering)

ReputationRep:
    I did receive it today, I'm a UK student based in a London Sixth Form and thank you so much! Best of luck with hearing back for your own application if you've applied and are still waiting! It took 5 of the 8 weeks for them to get back to me and it killed me… I currently have offers from LSE, UCL and King's College, I applied to LSE twice so I'm waiting to hear back from the History department and I have an interview at Cambridge on the 10th! Thank you so much again ! Any fellow Historians out there?!
    Good luck with the interview!

ReputationRep:
    I have my Cambridge interview on the same day!

I really want to be in London though 😔 not a fan of Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AakankshaS)
    Any internationals get offers for law yet? I got the 8 week email on 10th October and it's 27th November now. God 😢
    I applied for two courses there so it's even more annoying 😪

Week 4 of the 8 week email for me.

I'll just pretend I never applied and try not to think about it 😢

Any internationals get offers for law yet? I got the 8 week email on 10th October and it's 27th November now. God
      yup, i literally just received my offer! (like 10 minutes ago!)

good luck and hang on!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by mookiko)
      yup, i literally just received my offer! (like 10 minutes ago!)

good luck and hang on!!
      Hey that's amazing congratulations! Do you mind telling me your subjects and grade predictions etc? Also when did you send off your application?

ReputationRep:
      Just got an offer for Government and Economics! It was the last Thursday after the 8 week email.

Hey that's amazing congratulations! Do you mind telling me your subjects and grade predictions etc? Also when did you send off your application?
        thanks! i'm a bit hysterical right now!

i applied for law. i do the ib, and am predicted 45. i take HL history, economics, french b and SL maths, english lit a, physics.

i sent off my application on the 15th of october, and i got the 8 week email on the 31st. if it helps, a guy from my school applied about a day earlier than me and he got an offer about a week ago, so i guess there's no telling when they'll get back to you.

ReputationRep:
        Just got my offer for BSc Government and Economics - my app went in on 10th October, so my 8 week email should have arrived tomorrow. I guess they keep quite tight to the 8 week deadline as they have so many apps to get through...good luck everyone!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by mookiko)
        thanks! i'm a bit hysterical right now!

i applied for law. i do the ib, and am predicted 45. i take HL history, economics, french b and SL maths, english lit a, physics.

i sent off my application on the 15th of october, and i got the 8 week email on the 31st. if it helps, a guy from my school applied about a day earlier than me and he got an offer about a week ago, so i guess there's no telling when they'll get back to you.
        Damn I got the 8 week email on the 10th of october. Still haven't heard anything. But gotta stay optimistic I guess :P

ReputationRep:
        Damn I got the 8 week email on the 10th of october. Still haven't heard anything. But gotta stay optimistic I guess :P
        Is this the 8 weeks email? I only received this 10 days ago...I'm confused:confused:

You are an Applicant in progress - application downloaded
        17/Nov/2014
        Dear Paula,

Thank you for submitting your application for MSc Management, Information Systems and Digital Innovation (MISDI) and MSc Management Science (Decision Sciences).

Your application will progress to the next stage (Applicant under consideration) once we have checked that all the supporting documents you have supplied meet our requirements.

We process all applications in the order in which they are received. You can see our current processing times online to learn when to expect our next email. The next email we send will include your unique LSE ID number and will either:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by standkakao)
        Maths with econ as well... anyone?
        I received an offer for Maths with Econ about 2 hours ago

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by pau791)
        Is this the 8 weeks email? I only received this 10 days ago...I'm confused:confused:

You are an Applicant in progress - application downloaded
        17/Nov/2014
        Dear Paula,

Thank you for submitting your application for MSc Management, Information Systems and Digital Innovation (MISDI) and MSc Management Science (Decision Sciences).

Your application will progress to the next stage (Applicant under consideration) once we have checked that all the supporting documents you have supplied meet our requirements.

We process all applications in the order in which they are received. You can see our current processing times online to learn when to expect our next email. The next email we send will include your unique LSE ID number and will either:
        Whoa I have no clue what that is. I haven't gotten any email of that sort. LSE doesn't have a specific portal does it ? The way kings, UCL or qmul etc do? Sorry I'm no help! My email just said that they'd be in touch within 8 weeks !

ReputationRep:
        I got an unconditional offer for BSc Philosophy & Politics a few hours ago! Very happy as I was absolutely terrified I would get rejected this year.

I got an offer from LSE last year for Law but I declined it in favour of UCL and I thought getting in then was just a fluke!

ReputationRep:
        I applied on 13th October but I thought I had calculated they they'd get back to me by the end of December (so either just before Christmas holidays or after) and last year i applied on th 13th October as well and got my offer on the 18th of December! So I was quite surprised I got it so early!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Olymedeus)
        I received an offer for Maths with Econ about 2 hours ago
        CONGRATULATIONS that's fantastic!!!! When did you send your application?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ChangeOurWorld)
        I got an unconditional offer for BSc Philosophy & Politics a few hours ago! Very happy as I was absolutely terrified I would get rejected this year.

I got an offer from LSE last year for Law but I declined it in favour of UCL and I thought getting in then was just a fluke!
        Well done!! I've applied for History this year; I applied for Philosophy & Politics last year and declined LSE then in favour of UCL. I hope I have the same good fortune as you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.