Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Congratulations!

Now, all you need to do is tell us all the questions you were asked at interview at the risk of your application being terminated. It will be for the greater good!
    Hahaha good one but thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Hahaha good one but thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you think you will be ready for the 3rd? You working all out right now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Do you think you will be ready for the 3rd? You working all out right now?
    Well 4 weeks should be enough time, I'm gonna crank it up not this weekend but the weekend after (I have family plans+an 18th I can't really miss) so it should be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well 4 weeks should be enough time, I'm gonna crank it up not this weekend but the weekend after (I have family plans+an 18th I can't really miss) so it should be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well all the best. Let us know how it goes (I'm sure you were going to anyway )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Well all the best. Let us know how it goes (I'm sure you were going to anyway )
    haha do love a bit of the student room

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck and well done(feeling jealous) :P

Hope you do well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Good luck and well done(feeling jealous) :P

Hope you do well
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Interview at cambridge!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done!!! Good luck with your interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harrypotterfan6)
    Well done!!! Good luck with your interview!
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    Now I hope I get accepted by universities I apply to!
    I really wanted to go to Cambridge or LSE but will apply there for masters(hopefully).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Now I hope I get accepted by universities I apply to!
    I really wanted to go to Cambridge or LSE but will apply there for masters(hopefully).
    yeah hopefully! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I know I am not supposed to ask here but as most of you are applying to do economics at university could you please help me?
    I want to do an economics degree in the future and I'm set on doing the following A-levels: Maths, F.Maths, Economics and Geography. I want to know If History would be better than geography and Is history more desirable than geography for an economics degree?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSpringer20)
    I know I am not supposed to ask here but as most of you are applying to do economics at university could you please help me?
    I want to do an economics degree in the future and I'm set on doing the following A-levels: Maths, F.Maths, Economics and Geography. I want to know If History would be better than geography and Is history more desirable than geography for an economics degree?

Thanks in advance.
    Won't really matter. Do whichever you enjoy most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSpringer20)

Thanks in advance.
    I do f maths, maths, econ and history and personally would say that history is better than geography due to the vast transferable skills it had, plus it rounds you a bit nicer. but only do something you'll enjoy and do well in

ReputationRep:
    Interview at cambridge!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done! I haven't even my them the evidence of my UMS yet :0

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else do the Oxford TSA today? How did you guys find it? It went okay-ish in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    Anyone else do the Oxford TSA today? How did you guys find it? It went okay-ish in my opinion
    I'd agree with that, similar to last year in terms of difficulty if not slightly harder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah.97)
    Got an offer from Leeds yesterday!!! AAA, or ABB which access Leeds
    Congrats! I've sent mine off today and applied to Leeds with access to Leeds, if you don't mind me asking what did you get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Jam)
    Congrats! I've sent mine off today and applied to Leeds with access to Leeds, if you don't mind me asking what did you get at AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you and good luck, I got
    A economics
    A politics
    B maths (5 ums from an A)
    C history

What about you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fha96)
    Yeah I think it was alright. I did accidentally do the essay in pencil though, but the invigilator said that should be alright

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.