Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Well, that's where I met ur mum mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wouldn't want to meet the person who gave birth to a scum like you. She's probably in hiding too ashamed that she gave birth to a child like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ICT Geek)
    75/75 wat can I say
    Got an s in my step papers
    I bet you can't even solve a quadratic equation you oblate spheroid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elcor)
    I bet you can't even solve a quadratic equation you oblate spheroid
    The only thing I can't solve is why your mum didn't abort a ******** like you

ReputationRep:
    The only thing I can't solve is why your mum didn't abort a ******** like you
    You have such a varied insult selection

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    He does indeed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Thank you I'm glad you noticed that.

ReputationRep:
    didnt use parametric equations but instead x1+x2 = -b/a for ax^2+bx+c to find the mid points for the last part, which is not included in the edexcel syllabus, how many marks would this cost if I do get the right equation of the line?Also I would like to know if the consensus is that the grade boundary would be lower than last year (62 for 90).Not feeling comfortable with this paper, shouldn't have focused too much on STEP23 and just ignored FP3.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tblyzy)
    didnt use parametric equations but instead x1+x2 = -b/a for ax^2+bx+c to find the mid points for the last part, which is not included in the edexcel syllabus, how many marks would this cost if I do get the right equation of the line?Also I would like to know if the consensus is that the grade boundary would be lower than last year (62 for 90).Not feeling comfortable with this paper, shouldn't have focused too much on STEP23 and just ignored FP3.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ha ha you ********

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you got the answer using the sum of roots way you still should get full marks. If not and you had a mistake in between I'm not so sure. I am sure you will still get some credit I think. Not 100% sure though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If you got the answer using the sum of roots way you still should get full marks. If not and you had a mistake in between I'm not so sure. I am sure you will still get some credit I think. Not 100% sure though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah sum of roots, but did not actually solve it, just said what was the sum by a theorem not taught in edexcel syllabus(didn't realize it wasn't in the syllabus, it appeared often in step papers).I'm sure the line is correct.
    And what about grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sum of roots, but did not actually solve it, just said what was the sum by a theorem not taught in edexcel syllabus(didn't realize it wasn't in the syllabus, it appeared often in step papers).I'm sure the line is correct.
    And what about grade boundaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I reckon boundaries will be 1/2 lower then last year. Most likely 1 but could be 2. I hope it is 2 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I reckon boundaries will be 1/2 lower then last year. Most likely 1 but could be 2. I hope it is 2 haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That would be a really comforting news.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That would be a really comforting news.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who cares about grade boundaries when ur getting full ums

ReputationRep:
    Yh hurts me everyday. She said to me if u dont get an S in step shes gona disown me fam. Guess im being diswoned on 13th august.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't you get step results the day before results day?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    X1+X2 = -b/a is just an application of the quadratic formula, it doesn't need to be in the spec

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gome44)
    X1+X2 = -b/a is just an application of the quadratic formula, it doesn't need to be in the spec
    So is it okay to just quote it or should I justify it with the quadratic formula?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So is it okay to just quote it or should I justify it with the quadratic formula?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tbh I have no idea, I would give you the marks but who knows

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gome44)
    Don't you get step results the day before results day?
    At the start of 13th basically 12am of the 13th.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soundhippo)
    which uni gives an E offer... lmao
    LSE for economics which is proper decent of them

ReputationRep:
    Bruv ur must be sad blaming clocks for your own failure get a life u plonker.
    Oh no I'm not blaming that, and not saying I failed! Just saying it's annoying, haha!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.