Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amarocks88)
    Oh yeah i just scrolled up and saw whoops im a bit blind sorryyy. I didn't pick physics for the exam but I chose it as an option so snap
    Lol don't worry . Good luck with your preparation!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincentvangogh)
    ahh, same for me! I'm doing Geography and Physics,how about you? And same omg,the sample papers on their website looks so challenging
    I dont do geography gcse but I do physics which I find so difficult! Good luck, and that is SO true, apparently the actual exams are harder :sad:
    Whats your interview on?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kennethdcharles)
    Same time and place for me! What exams are you doing?
    Yass :five: : I'm doing maths and history, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Lol don't worry . Good luck with your preparation!
    You toooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldenusername)
    What's your interview subject?

ReputationRep:
    Maths and physics

ReputationRep:
    I dont do geography gcse but I do physics which I find so difficult! Good luck, and that is SO true, apparently the actual exams are harder :sad:
    Whats your interview on?
    Physics can be quite challenging And thank you, good luck to you too! Oh dear, just hoping they'll be kind to us this year ahaha. My interview is on Geography , what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Anybody doing politics and geography exams? I haven't done politics gcse and am really nervous, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Has any student currently studying at Harris Westminster done the Chemistry entrance exam? If so, is there any advice or tips you would recommend? I'm going to the entrance examinations for Maths and Chemistry, I'm feeling fairly okay about the Maths exam but kind of unsure about the Chemistry exam.

I'd appreciate any responses, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R2-D2)
    Hi there,
    Has any student currently studying at Harris Westminster done the Chemistry entrance exam? If so, is there any advice or tips you would recommend? I'm going to the entrance examinations for Maths and Chemistry, I'm feeling fairly okay about the Maths exam but kind of unsure about the Chemistry exam.

I'd appreciate any responses, thank you

How have you managed to gain confidence for the maths exam? Study tips?

ReputationRep:
    How have you managed to gain confidence for the maths exam? Study tips?
    Well, Maths has always been my strongest point but judging by previous comments on this forum, I guess the exam will be include mainly logical thinking more than just Mathematical knowledge so I would advise maybe practising some thinking based maths questions found online? . Oh and also covering the main GCSE syllabus would be helpful Just thoroughly go through some key sections such as Algebra; simultaneous equations, rearranging etc. These are just things that I've been doing I advise finding past UKMT Maths Challenge papers, as the questions are very much based on logic and thinking
    Hope this helped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R2-D2)
    Well, Maths has always been my strongest point but judging by previous comments on this forum, I guess the exam will be include mainly logical thinking more than just Mathematical knowledge so I would advise maybe practising some thinking based maths questions found online? . Oh and also covering the main GCSE syllabus would be helpful Just thoroughly go through some key sections such as Algebra; simultaneous equations, rearranging etc. These are just things that I've been doing I advise finding past UKMT Maths Challenge papers, as the questions are very much based on logic and thinking
    Hope this helped
    Thanksssss

ReputationRep:
    Maths and physics
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vincentvangogh)
    Physics can be quite challenging And thank you, good luck to you too! Oh dear, just hoping they'll be kind to us this year ahaha. My interview is on Geography , what about you?
    Thank you, my interview will be on English literature.

ReputationRep:
    What's your interview subject?
    English literature, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    Cheers! Same to you!

ReputationRep:
    English literature, what about you?
    Also English Literature snapppp

ReputationRep:
    the french exam looks so hard!!!! :afraid::afraid::afraid: there's a writing section and it looks difficult

is anyone else doing french// done the french exam??? how do you revise for this???????????????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nineteenone)
    the french exam looks so hard!!!! :afraid::afraid::afraid: there's a writing section and it looks difficult

is anyone else doing french// done the french exam??? how do you revise for this???????????????????
    I'll be doing the French exam! I'm just glad there's no speaking because that's definitely my worst section. Mostly I'm learning new vocab and nearer to the time, I'll go over harder grammar points so I can use them in the writing part.

What other subjects have you chosen and what's your other exam subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanilla Cupcake)
    I'll be doing the French exam! I'm just glad there's no speaking because that's definitely my worst section. Mostly I'm learning new vocab and nearer to the time, I'll go over harder grammar points so I can use them in the writing part.

What other subjects have you chosen and what's your other exam subject?
    me too, speaking is the worsstttttt

my other exam subject is geography and ive chosen french geography biology and english lit, but i think im gonna change english lit..

how about you??

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.