Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    Going for meals >>> Doing "fun" things + It is rather frustrating that I found it difficult to find people with the same outlook as yourself in real life. I haven't met a single person at university who doesn't drink. Not one. I know others who don't, but not at uni. It just shows how alcohol is important to people ha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Never experienced positive adren lol.

Sign of the times, I have previous had alcohol but I dont see its appeal, but people become reliant on this crap to enjoy themselves and there is no need.

ReputationRep:
    Night skratch and anybody else on the thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling ... um, weird. Just got home from the gym so my arms are all achy and dull and ready for bed, but the rest of me is too hyped up to sleep.

(Original post by lou 22)
    I agree, alcohol can turn the nicest of people into a horrible unapproachable demonxD. I genuinely think some people think it is a right of passage and must be done poor twits . It really is depressing come to think of it.
    It does that to me, unfortunately. I gave up drinking 10 months ago after having too many bad experiences on it but now I kinda miss being able to get out of control occasionally! Life isn't fun unless your living dangerously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    I'm feeling ... um, weird. Just got home from the gym so my arms are all achy and dull and ready for bed, but the rest of me is too hyped up to sleep.

It does that to me, unfortunately. I gave up drinking 10 months ago after having too many bad experiences on it but now I kinda miss being able to get out of control occasionally! Life isn't fun unless your living dangerously.

How many hours did you put in? sounds dreadful tbh.

No Ian Dangerously danger is no good .

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong?
    I just got thinking of this online friend of mine. He was going through hard times and then one day his website disappeared and no-one ever saw him again in this online game we used to play. This was about four years ago and to this day I still wonder what happened every now and again.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=lou 22;53108553]Whats up? Whats causing you to feel so drained?/QUOTE]

College work, got three lots of coursework due in when our tutor hasn't been in since October. Then relationship issues with my boyfriend my supposed bet friend, and I'm ill just to top it all off aha!

I need the same , I think I will hopefully have 3 or 4 weekends away this year, two by myself, one with my mom to a spa may take her there mothers day and then one spa day/weekend with my bestie .
    I'm going away with my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend(who is my boyfriends best friend) for valentines weekend. I just think when I pass my driving test I'm going to go for a weekend away by myself

ReputationRep:
    Why you stressed?

BTW get three big macs and three drinks, two for me one for you , the big mac was my burger of choice in my teens oh the good old days .
    I'd have it all the time if I could lol I'm stressed A levels, homework, coursework etc
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    I am feeling mixed emotions I want to scream but I want to cry, How are you feeling and tell me why .
    Recovering from food poisoning and anything I eat is trying to find it's quickest way out of my body :sad:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Have did you find them? Or have your papers ran away with my bottle of perfume?
    I printed more out today :lol:

:hugs: Hope you find your perfume soon, when did you lose it?

ReputationRep:
    You will be okay, you just need to knuckle down and fly through it , you can do it.

Awww the ending of your post was well adorable +1.
    Haha, why thank you. I've been told that i give amazing hugs, so i thought it would be cruel to deny those who are in need of said amazing hugs. Thanks for cheering me up btw. Also, would i be correct in guessing that you're from Yorkshire?

ReputationRep:
    What are you particularly good at? what is your passion if you have one .
    I dunno, I guess I like talking & generally being friendly to people haha I suppose I like sports a lot (think football, cricket, tennis etc). Oh also I like eating & going on the internet...a LOT
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I feel like I'm underachieving, I just did a few questions from a past paper and I managed to achieve only 21/29 which is only 72%

But comparing that with the actual paper, I would've got a low A (UMS wise)

72% x 80 = 57.6 which is about 102 UMS but that paper had low grade boundaries compared to the newer ones

ReputationRep:
    Night skratch and anybody else on the thread
    I'm a bit late, but goodnight. Haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretty shytty but what's new..

ReputationRep:
    Crying really hard. Just realised I have no one. I don't have my family anymore, I don't have my boyfriend anymore. I have no friends. I have no one. I mean nothing to everyone. I just want to die. I want this to be over. I'm tired of living the same routine everyday. There's no happiness anymore. My life is dark and miserable. I can't do this anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    Crying really hard. Just realised I have no one. I don't have my family anymore, I don't have my boyfriend anymore. I have no friends. I have no one. I mean nothing to everyone. I just want to die. I want this to be over. I'm tired of living the same routine everyday. There's no happiness anymore. My life is dark and miserable. I can't do this anymore

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs:

Don't be daft, there's something special in everyone and there's bound to be something special in you. Don't live for people but live for yourself, your dreams, your aspirations.

And you haven't lost everyone, you have TSR, you have me, lou and all of us. Even though we're somewhere else, you haven't lose everyone. God knows, how many lives you've touched.

And your happiness shouldn't be due to other people, your happiness should be due to you and yourself.

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    as has already been said live for yourself and not other people, you are special and do mean something to the people in your life. it might not be great now but life gets better and you always have tsr to vent or ask for advice or even if you just want to chat, we are here for you if you need us

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    I just got thinking of this online friend of mine. He was going through hard times and then one day his website disappeared and no-one ever saw him again in this online game we used to play. This was about four years ago and to this day I still wonder what happened every now and again.
    Wow, you have me intrigued, I wonder what happened to him also, I hope he is alright. It’s mad how we remember these things.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by GeorgeBuxey94)
    Pretty shytty but what's new..
    :hugs: What's up?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=esjae;53109381]
    Whats up? Whats causing you to feel so drained?/QUOTE]

College work, got three lots of coursework due in when our tutor hasn't been in since October. Then relationship issues with my boyfriend my supposed bet friend, and I'm ill just to top it all off aha!

I'm going away with my boyfriend, my best friend and her boyfriend(who is my boyfriends best friend) for valentines weekend. I just think when I pass my driving test I'm going to go for a weekend away by myself
    Damn, I hope your tutor gets back to work asap, that your rship issues can be resolved and that you get better soon huni pie.

Thats a right tongue twister, but sounds like a good weekend all in all. That siounds like a good plan .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.