The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pete_91
It's been Wenger out time since the FA cup win...

That'd be a yes then...:rolleyes:
Arsenal will still finish 3rd.

Makes things look really tight now, especially if West Ham and Liverpool win this weekend (unlike scenarios).

Spurs were fantastic today though, they never gave up and completely deserved the win.

Kane was the difference. Bellerin was the worst player on the pitch, he was so bad. :lol: He needs a loan rather than be playing first team for Arsenal.
Original post by Gob Bluth

Makes things look really tight now, especially if West Ham and Liverpool win this weekend (unlike scenarios).

Spurs were fantastic today though, they never gave up and completely deserved the win.

Kane was the difference. Bellerin was the worst player on the pitch, he was so bad. :lol: He needs a loan rather than be playing first team for Arsenal.

Can't exactly blame the kid considering Debuchy has had 2 3 month injury lay offs. If the game was actually reff'd properly we'd see far less injuries for all teams tbh.
Reply 1103
Original post by Gob Bluth

Yeah essentially all we've done is given the neautral a really good specticle for the remainder of the season for the 4th and 3rd spot.

This game was pretty similar to that at the Emirates earlier this season where we dominated them.. It's just that.. Harry Kane took his chances
Reply 1104
Original post by sr90
Have you seen our run in, its as bad as yours last season!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes but, we just don't beat you lot in recent times. It's something that just doesn't happen
Original post by Pete_91
Can't exactly blame the kid considering Debuchy has had 2 3 month injury lay offs. If the game was actually reff'd properly we'd see far less injuries for all teams tbh.

Not blaming him, he just shouldn't really be in the picture. He might or might not make it, but either way he's not good enough to start week in week out for Arsenal.
I'm still pissed off about the unpunished Stoke foul that led to Debuchy's dislocated shoulder. ****ing Stoke.
Reply 1107
Real are already two down against Atheltico though
Could be worse, could be dortmund..

Posted from TSR Mobile
You'll be alright. Anything can happen in derbies - wouldn't be surprised if we got beat to Everton later, and they are ****ing shambolic.
I reckon we could have done with wilshere here instead of ramsey as the latter wasnt attacking or defending effectively and hes been poor for the last few games. Wilshere should provide some good competition. Wenger should also play wilshere on the wing if he must insist on a midfielder on the wing.
Original post by Mackay
You'll be alright. Anything can happen in derbies - wouldn't be surprised if we got beat to Everton later, and they are ****ing shambolic.

I love your posts. Seriously.
Man City could be dragged back into the "battle for Europe". All in all, PL title pretty much decided before the end of the season, probably in April if City can't keep up, leaving the next five places wide open
Reply 1113
gonna kill myself now
bye
And yet again Arsenal choke in the big games.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I love your posts. Seriously.

Haha! Why? Cos I'm a pessimistic ****?
Original post by Manchester United
And yet again Arsenal choke in the big games.

Lol nah they just make sense (most of the time) :tongue:

Original post by Mackay
Haha! Why? Cos I'm a pessimistic ****?

But..but... we still beat City. I'm clinging on to that :cry2:
I hope this doesn't get turned into a huge ****storm tbh, sure we lost and played **** but it was still a one goal defeat and only 3 points dropped really, looks like all the top teams are bottling and we all know Spurs will now follow up that win with a poor defeat against some bottle half team.

It's one of our first loses in the last 10 games or so, we've got a good set of fixtures coming up and hopefully no new injuries, Wilshere Ox and Sanchez back in a week or two and we can go on and boss it.

Not going to lie though, we were AWFUL today, truly awful
Aww man, if we'd won today and things stay the same we'd be 3 points off city, gradually being dragged back into the top 4 race, can you imagine Soton Tottenham Arsenal in 2nd to 4th, would be truly shocking (if highly highly unlikely)
Atletico 3-0 Real Madrid, Derby days at their finest :rolleyes:

EDIT: 4-0 Holy ****.

Latest