Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_springer63)
    "Anyone heard anything from Huddersfield ?The wait is antagonising !"

I had my interview in January but am still waiting the hear after that :/
    I also had my interview in January just got an offer yesterday. Hopefully you will hear soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dcoulson)
    I also had my interview in January just got an offer yesterday. Hopefully you will hear soon
    Well done on your offer I really hope I hear back soon too. Where else did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chesky_7)
    Mine was in January when was yours?
    Mine too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem_R)
    Mine too
    They said at my Salford interview (3rd of Feb) that if you got full marks you get told on the day and if you got really bad marks you get told quick, if you're a maybe then you have to wait until all the interviews are over to find out!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdkoala)
    They said at my Salford interview (3rd of Feb) that if you got full marks you get told on the day and if you got really bad marks you get told quick, if you're a maybe then you have to wait until all the interviews are over to find out!
    Oh right really! Guess I'm a maybe then haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gem_R)
    Oh right really! Guess I'm a maybe then haha!
    Me too! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Me too! Haha
    Same!!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was in January when was yours?
    January too. I guess based on what @nerdkoala said, I'm a 'maybe' too. I remember the admissions tutor saying that if you do really well on the day and already have the grades/predicted good grades they'll call you on the day and that they give out a few more offers than necessary so maybe some of us might get one. Fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h_springer63)
    Well done on your offer I really hope I hear back soon too. Where else did you apply?
    I also applied to Keele, Sheffield, Teeside and Northumbria. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I also applied to Keele, Sheffield, Teeside and Northumbria. What about you?
    I applied to Sheffield, Hertfordshire, Bradford and MMU

ReputationRep:
    Woah they told me on the first day! That makes me feel good as I really didn't think I'd done too well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdkoala)
    Woah I got told on the first day! That makes me feel good as I really didn't think I'd done too well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksharples)
    Wooo! Fingers crossed we'll be seeing each other in September! X
    Yes very much fingers crossed! Now to get the grades , I'm on an Access course X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebec1)
    Me too!!!!
    Well done !!! Great to see there is a couple of us already for Keele X

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I haven't had mine yet, could you tell me a bit about the interview? It's my first and I am not sure what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone give me an example of a scenario based question? I'm not so sure what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxxwren)
    Hi, I haven't had mine yet, could you tell me a bit about the interview? It's my first and I am not sure what to expect!
    Firstly,we watched a video and in groups we were given a sheet of questions which wediscussed together. Then we had the one to one interview with very friendly interviewers.
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, been reading this thread since day one. The wait between applying and receiving news, as you all know, is legitimate hell.. so this place is welcome solace at times.

I am applying as a mature student, currently in my final year of a Sports Rehabilitation degree. Out of my five choices I have had 1 rejection, 4 interviews and 3 offers. Still currently deciding on where I would eventually like to end up.

There's not a lot I can add to what has already been said with regards to the interviews, except just don't panic. As cliche as that sounds.The questions are round about ways of assessing your ability to show empathy, caring, ability to work within a team, and general knowledge surrounding the profession of Physiotherapy. Having a rough idea of what you're going to say will help, but don't over rehearse. Answer honestly, and succinctly. This will get your personality across and prevent you sounding like a robot reeling off a script.

I've only experienced one group interview, so would just reiterate the advice that spshsha1 gave a couple of pages ago - don't be bossy, don' be quiet, don't take the lead, do be a team player. If there is a quiet person in your group then help them out, ask them their opinion. This will tick all of the boxes as well as giving someone a hand up.

Hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ali43)
    I've had a really lucky week. Interview offers from Cardiff and Nottingham, and offer of a place from Hertfordshire. Good luck to everyone else with upcoming interviews.
    I've got my interview for cardiff in a week and i'm really nervous so i was wondering if you coupd give me some pointers on what to expect. Anything to do with questions or just the day in general would be so great!!!! Thank you))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearMeRoar)
    Woah I got told on the first day! That makes me feel good as I really didn't think I'd done too well
    whats the Salford interview like? I have mine next week do not know what to expect at all!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.