dcoulson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by h_springer63)
"Anyone heard anything from Huddersfield ?The wait is antagonising !"

I had my interview in January but am still waiting the hear after that :/
I also had my interview in January just got an offer yesterday. Hopefully you will hear soon
h_springer63
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dcoulson)
I also had my interview in January just got an offer yesterday. Hopefully you will hear soon
Well done on your offer I really hope I hear back soon too. Where else did you apply?
Gem_R
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Chesky_7)
Mine was in January when was yours?
Mine too
nerdkoala
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Gem_R)
Mine too
They said at my Salford interview (3rd of Feb) that if you got full marks you get told on the day and if you got really bad marks you get told quick, if you're a maybe then you have to wait until all the interviews are over to find out!
Gem_R
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by nerdkoala)
They said at my Salford interview (3rd of Feb) that if you got full marks you get told on the day and if you got really bad marks you get told quick, if you're a maybe then you have to wait until all the interviews are over to find out!
Oh right really! Guess I'm a maybe then haha!
Chesky_7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Gem_R)
Oh right really! Guess I'm a maybe then haha!
Me too! Haha
nerdkoala
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Me too! Haha
Same!!
somethingbeautiful
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Mine was in January when was yours?
January too. I guess based on what @nerdkoala said, I'm a 'maybe' too. I remember the admissions tutor saying that if you do really well on the day and already have the grades/predicted good grades they'll call you on the day and that they give out a few more offers than necessary so maybe some of us might get one. Fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
dcoulson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by h_springer63)
Well done on your offer I really hope I hear back soon too. Where else did you apply?
I also applied to Keele, Sheffield, Teeside and Northumbria. What about you?
h_springer63
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I also applied to Keele, Sheffield, Teeside and Northumbria. What about you?
I applied to Sheffield, Hertfordshire, Bradford and MMU
HearMeRoar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Woah they told me on the first day! That makes me feel good as I really didn't think I'd done too well!
HearMeRoar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by nerdkoala)
Woah I got told on the first day! That makes me feel good as I really didn't think I'd done too well
Kbenn0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ksharples)
Wooo! Fingers crossed we'll be seeing each other in September! X
Yes very much fingers crossed! Now to get the grades , I'm on an Access course X
Kbenn0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rebec1)
Me too!!!!
Well done !!! Great to see there is a couple of us already for Keele X
maxxwren
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi, I haven't had mine yet, could you tell me a bit about the interview? It's my first and I am not sure what to expect!
maxxwren
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Could anyone give me an example of a scenario based question? I'm not so sure what to expect!
dcoulson
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by maxxwren)
Hi, I haven't had mine yet, could you tell me a bit about the interview? It's my first and I am not sure what to expect!
Firstly,we watched a video and in groups we were given a sheet of questions which wediscussed together. Then we had the one to one interview with very friendly interviewers.
Good luck
R.L.W
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys, been reading this thread since day one. The wait between applying and receiving news, as you all know, is legitimate hell.. so this place is welcome solace at times.

I am applying as a mature student, currently in my final year of a Sports Rehabilitation degree. Out of my five choices I have had 1 rejection, 4 interviews and 3 offers. Still currently deciding on where I would eventually like to end up.

There's not a lot I can add to what has already been said with regards to the interviews, except just don't panic. As cliche as that sounds.The questions are round about ways of assessing your ability to show empathy, caring, ability to work within a team, and general knowledge surrounding the profession of Physiotherapy. Having a rough idea of what you're going to say will help, but don't over rehearse. Answer honestly, and succinctly. This will get your personality across and prevent you sounding like a robot reeling off a script.

I've only experienced one group interview, so would just reiterate the advice that spshsha1 gave a couple of pages ago - don't be bossy, don' be quiet, don't take the lead, do be a team player. If there is a quiet person in your group then help them out, ask them their opinion. This will tick all of the boxes as well as giving someone a hand up.

Hope this helps!
laurrrawrr28
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ali43)
I've had a really lucky week. Interview offers from Cardiff and Nottingham, and offer of a place from Hertfordshire. Good luck to everyone else with upcoming interviews.
I've got my interview for cardiff in a week and i'm really nervous so i was wondering if you coupd give me some pointers on what to expect. Anything to do with questions or just the day in general would be so great!!!! Thank you))
Eshaw7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by HearMeRoar)
Woah I got told on the first day! That makes me feel good as I really didn't think I'd done too well
whats the Salford interview like? I have mine next week do not know what to expect at all!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?