Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad-Scientist)
    Hey Guys

1st year Kings med student here

if any of you need any advice regarding the med school itself don't hesitate to ask me

Just to let you guys know KINGS IS A AWESOME MED SCHOOL !
    Hey thanks for your help!

Firstly why is the student satisfaction so low?
    Secondly whats the medics accommodation of choice (if there is one) and whats it like?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys

if any of you need any advice regarding the med school itself don't hesitate to ask me

Hey. I'm not sure if you know anything regarding the new curriculum being introduced from 2016 entry on wards, but would you be able to tell us what the differences are between your curriculum and the new one? (+vs/-ves)

Also why student satisfaction is so low?

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, do Kings allow resits in a module which constitutes an AS-level subject. Even if i retook it I would complete the whole A-level in the stated 2 year time limit? thanks Been looking on their website, not sure if I'm not looking hard enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amoey)
    Has anyone emailed to ask when we can expect the bulk of offers from the December interview batch to be sent out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No but that would be a good idea. Are you thinking of doing that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hopefulmedic97)
    No but that would be a good idea. Are you thinking of doing that?
    Lol, I'm hoping someone else already has 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I asked to change my interview date as I was busy on the 25th January and they gave me March 7th, which is wayyy off now. I am wondering if this will disadvantage me? Do you know if they give anyone at offer if they seem good and 450 is just an estimate for offers given out, or do they try and stick to that as much as possible and so by March they have hardly any left to give out

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. What is something crucial that an applicant would need in a King's interview? There isn't much information about King's MMIs

ReputationRep:
    Hey Guys

Heyyy

Can I ask why the student satisfaction rate is so low?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badaman)
    Heyyy

Can I ask why the student satisfaction rate is so low?
    (Original post by doctor96)
    Hey. I'm not sure if you know anything regarding the new curriculum being introduced from 2016 entry on wards, but would you be able to tell us what the differences are between your curriculum and the new one? (+vs/-ves)

Also why student satisfaction is so low?

Thank you
    (Original post by HarryAgo6)
    Hey thanks for your help!

Firstly why is the student satisfaction so low?
    Secondly whats the medics accommodation of choice (if there is one) and whats it like?

Thanks
    Yes I have been hearing a lot about the satisfaction of students is very low!
    Do you have a reason as to why it has one of the lowest rates in the country? :/

ReputationRep:
    Hey! What are the differences between the old and new curriculum? Also, what's the main thing that interviewers look for in an applicant for a King's interview?
    Hey Guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorPles)
    Thats not entirely true. They say in person and on the website that they use ukcat to differentiate between competitive applicants.

yeah had my kings one yesterday, don't quite know what to take from it. they interview 1000 and give 450 offers so not gonna get my hopes up
    Ahhh that's cool then 😅

Aww, I'm sure you did brilliantly! How many left?

ReputationRep:
    Interview tomorrow, do I need to bring a completed criminal convictions form if I do not have anything to declare?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack354)
    Interview tomorrow, do I need to bring a completed criminal convictions form if I do not have anything to declare?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coffeelover345)
    Nope
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm tomorrow too! On the third page in the information packet it says that you don't need to unless you have something to declare, so I'm not (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aw1997)
    I'm tomorrow too! On the third page in the information packet it says that you don't need to unless you have something to declare, so I'm not (:
    What time? I'm at 2.15

ReputationRep:
    What time? I'm at 2.15
    Aw I'm at 1:15! Good luck in any case though (:

ReputationRep:
    You too

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1453990963.555532.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  52.4 KB not very useful, but oh well 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am at 1.15 as well. Hopefully we will meet up.

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 15, 2016
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.