Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    So I finished that blasted coursework document ~6.5k words. I reckon I've done something wrong and will have to delete half of it xD

I'm not ready for school. There are things I haven't and can't possibly do by tomorrow and it makes me panic adsasdajafd
    which subject is your coursework for btw? I had the same situation with chemistry

ReputationRep:
    15 minute rest

Have been productive and caught up on/understand much more than I did originally

ReputationRep:
    During my session I realised that I forgot to eat a meal this evening again!!! - So I went to have some dinner then did some Statistics but I've still got a long way to go before I'm done. Will continue after a short break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    During my session I realised that I forgot to eat a meal this evening again!!! - So I went to have some dinner then did some Statistics but I've still got a long way to go before I'm done. Will continue after a short break.
    Don't wear yourself out too much! Remember to sleep well, eat well and study well! There's nothing worse than when your health can't keep up with your studies... :eek:

Good luck with your revision for the rest of this evening!

ReputationRep:
    working so hard u forgot to eat a meal! :rolleyes:that really made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    I also done that and half way through I realised I was starving haha 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    im joining this from tomorrow =D time to get dem Azzz

ReputationRep:
    Subscribed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    only managed to revise and fully understand coordinate geom' of a line and sequences and series, didnt get on to cubic functions or a past paper, but at least I done something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kholland)
    Don't wear yourself out too much! Remember to sleep well, eat well and study well! There's nothing worse than when your health can't keep up with your studies... :eek:

Good luck with your revision for the rest of this evening!
    Thank you a whole lot. I genuinely didn't tonight though! ..Not sure what happened.

You too! <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowspiders)
    I also done that and half way through I realised I was starving haha 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same. :lol:

Well, at least I'm not alone. (don't think a highfive is appropriate but..) :five:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 12:30am. :work:

~Logging out time!~

Going to try and finish thissssss maths stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Right! I just completed a History essay due in for tomorrow!

It hasn't been the most productive of days given that I spent my free periods chatting to friends and making silly slow-mo videos... Not to mention the detrimental nap I took, plus the delays with not knowing what content I needed to revise. I'm just blaming it on the fact that today is the first Monday back after half term!

- HOWEVER (!!!) I now have a revision checklist so I hope this will cut out all the silly faffing around in future!

For all those who are still up and working away I wish you all the best for finishing off those last little bits and hope that you all get a good night's sleep!

That's it from me I guess - goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    :crazy:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 1:00am. :work:

~Logging out time!~

Group motivational session with curiousduck !
    We will be reporting back to each other every 20 minutes to ensure we're motivated throughout the early hours of the morning. My goal is to complete all my maths revision for my test tomorrow and I believe her goal is to do as much coursework as possible before her deadline tomorrow! Currently getting some food and should get started in 5 mins.

curiousduck you can do this. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :work: 1:00am. :work:

~Logging out time!~

Group motivational session with curiousduck !
    We will be reporting back to each other every 20 minutes to ensure we're motivated throughout the early hours of the morning. My goal is to complete all my maths revision for my test tomorrow and I believe her goal is to do as much coursework as possible before her deadline tomorrow! Currently getting some food and should get started in 5 mins.

curiousduck you can do this. :woo:
    as per usual, i have failed to get started on time. i feel too stressed and sad to even begin to type my stupid hypothesis. this is horrible evrything is so horrible. thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated :cry2:

also good luck with your revision, i know you'll ace it :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    as per usual, i have failed to get started on time. i feel too stressed and sad to even begin to type my stupid hypothesis. this is horrible evrything is so horrible. thanks for trying to help though, much appreciated :cry2:

also good luck with your revision, i know you'll ace it :hugs:
    Noooooooooooo. It doesn't matter if you didn't start on time! u can still do this. It's not over unless give up. Or at least try and do it...even if it just a little, tiny bit. I'm certain that your teacher will appreciate the work you've attempted to do rather than turning up with nothing after they've been so kind after giving you that week extension! Remember your "grow your grades" thread that you made! Try to remember how good it will feel if you achieve what you want. Thanks, but you can ace it too. :sadnod:

Well, alright I guess I'll do this anyway- I'm logging out/something now so I can finish it. I hope you find some motivation in you soon bc I genuinely do believe it's there. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Ima wake up at 6:30 and do some maths S1 revision. Mock on friday

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The fire alarm went off ffs, wasted half an hour

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to try this lol I said I was going to do the 'build your grades thread' though and hadn't once posted anything about my journey and progress, if there is any. No, I should stop as there is no room for negativity! I'm trying something new where I am trying to be more positive. This term I'm aiming for a growth mindset rather than having a fixed one.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.