Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    Because that would be a declaration of war, and they have no idea what they're fighting against.

And the guy who does the Dalek Voices was in the Cabinet Room just then
    Oh I see.
    I thought that it was just some jelly monster inside a cube.
    Where's Doctor Who when all this is happening?

How did all this kick off anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Well, that was definitely the emotional episode of the series!

ReputationRep:
    I can't BELIEVE what they just did! :stomp: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't believe Ianto is gone for good... No no no no no!

ReputationRep:
    All I can say is WOAH!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me GDL isn't leaving. I am still crying. That was the hardest thing to watch in the world.

ReputationRep:
    I am going to post a spoiler with what i think tomorrow will hold, i have a habit of getting Who plots correct so don't look unless you want to take that risk.

Spoiler:
    Show
    The first 20minutes of the program tomorrow will contain all of what was shown at the "tomorrow on Torchwood" ending scenes. After this the TARDIS will materialise and Matt Smith step out, he will procede to the 456's chamber, name the alien and ensure the safety of earth.

As for next year, i think Lois will become a member of Torchwood.

ReputationRep:
    Oh God! :cry:
    These Torchwoods have been awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I mean we've only just lost Owen and Tosh! There will be NO TORCHWOOD LEFT!! Arghh! Gwen with her baby too! What ARE they thinking?! In Doctor Who no one can ever die, in Torchwood EVERYONE has to! Get some sense of balance RTD! Please!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow...............

ReputationRep:
    Day Four spoilers;

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually hope Ianto stays dead. If they Deus Ex Machina him back I will be pissed! I didn't want him to die, and was not expecting it, but he cannot come back! The only dead Torchwood member who could come back now is Owen, because he was undead when he was in the radiation, so he MIGHT have survived (although unlikely, he has the most chance of coming back.)

I was expecting Jack to say "Now you've done it. Now there's not a force in this world that can stop me from beating you!", since he just seems to be The Doctor lately.

ReputationRep:
    Day Four spoilers;

Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually hope Ianto stays dead. If they Deus Ex Machina him back I will be pissed! I didn't want him to die, and was not expecting it, but he cannot come back! The only dead Torchwood member who could come back now is Owen, because he was undead when he was in the radiation, so he MIGHT have survived (although unlikely, he has the most chance of coming back.)

I was expecting Jack to say "Now you've done it. Now there's not a force in this world that can stop me from beating you!", since he just seems to be The Doctor lately.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I couldn't cope with Ianto dead. I loved him and Jack. They've just destroyed my little slashy heart. That was so gut-wrenching. I want Ianto back. Although, I've heard that possibly there won't be any more Torchwood.

Apparently in the next episode Gwen explains why the Doctor hasn't come and saved everyone... or something. Jeez... I cannot think straight. I hate this. I love Torchwood...

ReputationRep:
    Well, Gwen's little video tape that was previewed at the end of the episode was used as part of the Australian commercial for this series. It's in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    About bloody time too! Im sick and tired of all these action series making their main characters imortal apart from the odd death about 5 series in when the actors had enough. They've said from the start the life expectency is low in torchwood and within 3 series the've killed of 3/5's of the team...makes TV seem so much more realistic. Just have to kill gwen of next series and it will be complete!

And before people moan about spoilers...the shows been broadcasted if people want to come on a discussion forum before seeing the show then its their fault that it gets spoilt

ReputationRep:
    Well, Gwen's little video tape that was previewed at the end of the episode was used as part of the Australian commercial for this series. It's in the spoiler.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    As intercepted by the Doctor

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Thanks for that. Maybe he can undo things? Somehow? Maybe... Oh... it's not helping me to think about it. It all makes for good TV, but I feel it's destroying Torchwood a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Torchwood started off with a Death (Suzie) and she died a second time. so, pretty much everyone dies. If they want to boost it back up to 5 people, then they will bring in Martha (although shes married now, so might not want in), Mickey and Louis.

ReputationRep:
    Well, Torchwood started off with a Death (Suzie) and she died a second time. so, pretty much everyone dies. If they want to boost it back up to 5 people, then they will bring in Martha (although shes married now, so might not want in), Mickey and Louis.

what and then Jack will have to be called 'Token' because hes the only white 'GUY' in the team

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Clem is important. Why did the 456 have to kill him otherwise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princesschickenbelly)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I think Clem is important. Why did the 456 have to kill him otherwise?
    I've been thinking the same thing!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.