The Official TSR Fantasy Football Premier League 2016/17

Announcements Posted on
Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    To generate that power and direction from that far out whilst being challenged is insane.

There's never been any doubt of his quality - even at Liverpool he showed signs of it. The only reason it didn't work out is because he couldn't be less suited to our style.

Everton have been helped so much by the officials in this game; as a Liverpool fan I'll be pretty annoyed if they end up winning this.
    I never really understand why you signed him in the first place. That was never going to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    To generate that power and direction from that far out whilst being challenged is insane.

There's never been any doubt of his quality - even at Liverpool he showed signs of it. The only reason it didn't work out is because he couldn't be less suited to our style.

Everton have been helped so much by the officials in this game; as a Liverpool fan I'll be pretty annoyed if they end up winning this.
    Disallowing that goal was a good call. Doing your job isn't 'helping'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    Disallowing that goal was a good call. Doing your job isn't 'helping'

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Everybody has their opinion but I don't agree.

Stekelenberg was getting nowhere near regardless and the Palace man wasn't close enough to have clearly affected the keeper's decision making. I can see what the linesman flagged it for but I'd call it harsh.

Just my (obviously biased) viewpoint though. Palace have certainly been the better team in this second half regardless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    I never really understand why you signed him in the first place. That was never going to work.
    Desperation signing, just like we did with Carroll.

Klopp is much more level-headed though - he'd rather have nobody than a player who doesn't fit his system.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Desperation signing, just like we did with Carroll.

Klopp is much more level-headed though - he'd rather have nobody than a player who doesn't fit his system.
    He scored 19 in 34 in his first season and he's very good with his feet. He's definitely no Carroll, but yes, it was never going to be the best fit. Just think it's unfair for Benteke to be used in the same sentence as "desperation".

Benteke is ticking along nicely. Lukaku with 8 is very good, but hoping Ibra can hit double figures. So many selling before Stoke H has got to be punished.*

ReputationRep:
    The way this is being talked up its going to to be pretty funny if Stoke pull out a 0-0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mister Dead)
    The way this is being talked up its going to to be pretty funny if Stoke pull out a 0-0
    Ibra bottled it against Leicester. He will be back. Utd will walk all over Stoke.

21 points for you. Decent start! I reckon both Lukaku and non-Lukaku owners will be happy. Could have been more.

ReputationRep:
    Long way to go yet.

ReputationRep:
    Antonio starts up from for West Ham. Him and Payet owe me.

ReputationRep:
    Firmino with a goal and assist and looking to get 2BPS which would take him to 12 overall.

Who was it here that captained him?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Firmino with a goal and assist and looking to get 2BPS which would take him to 12 overall.

See I don't even know which one to pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Captained Lukaku, but I have Firmino. Decent week so far.

ReputationRep:
    So Firmino this week, Coutinho and Lallana last week. Mane next week?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WesterosWildling)
    See I don't even know which one to pick.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've had Firmino since the start - I know it looks random but he's the most likely to score/assist.

Tbh Milner at 6.6m isn't a bad shout - he's scored 4 pens for us so far and a few assist. The only problem is that he's not classified as a defender so he doesn't get extra points for CS, however it's not like Liverpool get any of them regardless...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

Me bro

Kinda hoping Aguero has a bad game tomorrow to justify my decision further

ReputationRep:
    Chadli you utter beauty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mccrae01)
    Me bro

Kinda hoping Aguero has a bad game tomorrow to justify my decision further
    I went with Costa who will end up with exactly the same points so I'm fine with that.

Still have Aguero and Sanchez who I "could've" captained, but even if they do better than Costa, it wasn't a bad choice.

ReputationRep:
    40 points with 5 to play, looking like it's going to be a good week, especially after last weeks catastrophe.

Really hope Sanchez doesn't go ham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)

I captained Firmino.

Also brought in Chadli and had Payet. I don't think bonus points have been added yet? But I think I've got 10 more points incoming..

ReputationRep:
    Considering clean sheets are sparse Pickford was decent for me. 4 points and bonus points to come.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 10, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Football articles

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.