CTAM: Count to a million and be the first forum to do it (Part 10) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    101,101 Palindrome
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify91)
    Hi.

You're not getting away with this, pinkteddyx64.

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arbuthnot-)

Hi spotify95
    That wasn't me! That was an impostor! :mad:

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Okay, thanks for the information. I didn't know that the thread closed on 10001, rather than 10000, so that means that someone else can get the 10k and then I'll put the closing statement in on 10001, with the link to the new thread. And don't worry, I'll always put up announcements in thread, so that everything gets sorted out

Yep, that's what we've done before - the final post doesn't get treated on the count, due to it being the closing post, so to say.

As for the 100 post status. If they posted over 200 in a row, and the 1st 100 post wasn't in the user's first 10 posts, they'll both have to be voided from the stats. If the 1st 100 post was within the user's first 10 posts, then count one and void the other. does that sound like a fair solution?

Btw there's no need to link in the new thread. Otherwise we get the same problem as last person to post thread. Where we couldn't bring over all the posters into new thread.

Once it closes there should be a banner at the bottom, all you gotta do is click on it. It will then automatically link the previous thread into the new thread. :yes:

Erm both 100 post were not within the range. So I will have to void them, but now we have 2 100th post wins missing from the stats. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    That's strange, as my laptop is fine when it comes to paragraphs... Maybe something on the browser is causing issues...

Yep, the results will likely be uploaded one day next week (I've got quite a few things to upload very soon!). May not be in HD though, it depends on what laptop I am able to use. If the HP has been and had it's OS reinstalls, then it will be 1080p HD (or 720p if done on my tablet) - failing that, it'll be 360p or 480p (as the Acer cooks itself whilst trying to save to 1080p HD).

I'm good at losing people aren't I? The LED light fitting from Banggood (which was mentioned in the Youtube video about being live when switched on) costs about £3, and that's including postage charges... so cheap enough to do a few experiments with

Yep, that song is 4 years old. The song that I am/was/will be using, is one from the last 2 months or so. It's the Kungs/Cookin' on 3 Burners song that I mentioned before, why that song? Because it has an awful lot of bass in it, perfect for testing speakers with (or annoying dogs with).
    This is the song (bass boosted version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am8NSfjsZrw

Yeah, most impostors get reported, then banned, very very quickly... Though you shouldn't impersonate people anyway! Yeah, but you don't know how quickly he could change, then be on bad terms....

Yeah, I was surprised as well with all those consecutive posts....

Hmm...maybe

Ooh cool

Haha you could say that again ohhh I see, that I can understand

Ohhhh I actually think I remember that post now haha great tactics

Indeed, and I guess. And I see we have had another in this thread...

Yup!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.