Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Yeah, she's beautiful. I might post some pictures
    sweet! what bike?

and I'm hoping for medical physics.. I think in the imaging module we head to the MRI at UCH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kinkerz)
    You want to be an orthopod, no? Like it matters how much you know about ACh/muscarinic receptors/etc... medicine in general. :p:
    Corrected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
    Awesome-sauce. Specs?

(Original post by Tech)
    sweet! what bike?

and I'm hoping for medical physics.. I think in the imaging module we head to the MRI at UCH
    Haha I'm not being sarky - will it mean anything to you guys if I tell you haha?

And MED PHYSICS >_<

Rather you than me sir hahaha :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm not being sarky - will it mean anything to you guys if I tell you haha?
    Yes! But I might need to ask wiggle for translation....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lantana)
    Yes! But I might need to ask wiggle for translation....
    Oi you, stop blurring thread boundaries haha. :goaway:

:p:

ReputationRep:

And MED PHYSICS &gt;_&lt;

Rather you than me sir hahaha :p:
    Well I'm not a petrol head, but at the minute I don't know whether to picture you on a Fazer or a Harley! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I feel really ill and have done all week on and off I really can't face any more work.

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from a nice weekend in Dublin with some friends. I really don't feel up to starting semester 4 tomorrow. A 4000 word family study, another 5000 word (+ presentation) SSC to write up and a whole semester full of repro and immunology to look forward to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    I feel really ill and have done all week on and off I really can't face any more work.
    :jumphug: It'll all be over soon! Very best of luck tomorrow, and I hope you feel better (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i'm no superman)
    Just got back from a nice weekend in Dublin with some friends. I really don't feel up to starting semester 4 tomorrow. A 4000 word family study, another 5000 word (+ presentation) SSC to write up and a whole semester full of repro and immunology to look forward to.
    Immunology rocks!

ReputationRep:
    Immunology rocks!
    :hmmm: No. It does not. Immunology, and anything else that may show up on my exam in three weeks, does not rock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    :hmmm: No. It does not. Immunology, and anything else that may show up on my exam in three weeks, does not rock.
    :hand: I like it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    :hand: I like it.
    Go and hide with your FISH somewhere else...

ReputationRep:
    Sorry?

ReputationRep:
    FISH? Err genetics (MCBHD) surely?

Not too keen on immunology but I reckon it'll be better than repro. It's so unfair for us guys!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Sorry?
    I thought you liked immunology:gasp:...Fluorescence in situ hybridization for finding antigens:eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    I thought you liked immunology:gasp:...Fluorescence in situ hybridization for finding antigens:eviltongue:
    I've only ever come across that as a genetic test.

My immunology is T cells, B cells, hypersensitivity, cytokines. None of this lab nonsense :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I've only ever come across that as a genetic test.

My immunology is T cells, B cells, hypersensitivity, cytokines. None of this lab nonsense :p:
    Like so

Without the lab, you'd be screwed! If you're really interested in immunology, go talk to Mr Hussey up in Huxley.

Also I may have confused FISH with FIHC...

ReputationRep:
    Like so
    Comprende.

Without the lab, you'd be screwed!
    Oh I'm sure you're right. I'd just prefer to steer clear of labs unless I'm involved in my own project (intercalating or whatever).

If you're really interested in immunology, go talk to Mr Hussey up in Huxley.
    "Hey Hussey, how's it going? Damn, those TH1 cells are spiffing, aren't they?"

Also I may have confused FISH with FIHC...
    No wonder I didn't get you :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Oh I'm sure you're right. I'd just prefer to steer clear of labs unless I'm involved in my own project (intercalating or whatever).
    Coward, they have lots of fun carciogenic chemicals in them...

&quot;Hey Hussey, how's it going? Damn, those TH1 cells are spiffing, aren't they?&quot;
    Lol, you're doing it all wrong, THIS is how you introduce yourself:
    "You have a fabulous laugh" because it is - one of my friends spent a lecture trying to record it :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.