?
Report 7 years ago
I like Tom and Jim best this year!
onthejubileeline
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Is it wrong that I sort of want Nick Hewer to tell me off? He's like a weirdly attractive headmaster type

George Agdgdgwngo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I completely agree with Tom about the location. I think it was way overlooked, and Felicity basically told him to shut up when he brought it up (as did Melody in the boardroom because she was partly to blame for that decision). That decision was probably just as costly as making an arse of the fake tan. Tom is too nice, he needs to grow a pair because I really rate him.

Also, Ellie has a sort of Lembit Opik-shaped face :awesome:
Man-in-the-Moon
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm glad Edna's piped down a bit after the first two weeks, I haven't heard her say anything annoying or inflammatory for ages. She still gets on my nerves though, it's definitely that metallic lipstick and the weird smirk she pulls every single second.
SmellyLemon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jim is the best this year, though he didn't get stuck in as much last night. Plus he is well sexy.:drool:
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by SmellyLemon)
Jim is the best this year, though he didn't get stuck in as much last night. Plus he is well sexy.:drool:
He gave a guy an oily massage. How much more stuck in could he get?
greeneyedgirl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
During this I noticed he had a wedding ring :bawling:
SmellyLemon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Roobsa)
I meant that he wasn't featured as much as other weeks, though i did enjoy the massage very much.
Baddream
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Natasha is the single most annoying candidate. She infuriates me so much! She should have gone. As soon as she enters the boardroom, she is all talk. She doesn't do anything remotely useful on the tasks but in front of Lord Sugar, she knows how to use words to make herself seem like she did something.
Argh she needs to go! I didn't even realise she existed properly until this week
Interrobang
  • Volunteer Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Baddream)
Natasha is the single most annoying candidate. She infuriates me so much! She should have gone. As soon as she enters the boardroom, she is all talk. She doesn't do anything remotely useful on the tasks but in front of Lord Sugar, she knows how to use words to make herself seem like she did something.
Argh she needs to go! I didn't even realise she existed properly until this week
she was the one who phoned up the rival hotel to get their suppliers! That instantly put me off her tbh
Of the Standard of Taste
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Some of the girls this time are really pretty.

Glorious HD.
Crazy Paving
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JmJtr)
I dont think they were ganging up on her, their claim was justified. Susan hyped up she could sell, negotiated for more products to be bought but in the end did not sell anyway near as much as she had hyped at one point claiming 'they were all poor up there'. Then she lies and tries to say she didnt say what she did and blamed Zoe for listening to her 'expertiese'.

Tbh i'd be pissed off after her denial also if i was Zoe.
Yeah, fair point. I suppose the Birmingham people may well be a different demographic to who Susan normally sells to, MAYBE. :holmes: So it was harder for her, and to put down your supposedly most helpful team member/top sales person (potentially) doesn't really help you sell any more treatments. :no:

It was good to see a woman finally go, though. Need to get rid of Natasha. :nothing:
Of the Standard of Taste
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
They hated on Susan, but she won them the tanning things with her enthusiasm. But ultimately that enthusiasm nearly cost her. They ganged up on her just in case they failed and most likely she would have gone.

I think it has made her stronger though she won't be out to make friends any time soon. I predict she will be in the final few.

Also I think Edna will get fired next week. She has been a passenger in the process so far. Watch this space.

Also

Melody makes me sick.

Really really sick.
ExplosiveSam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like susan and she's hot.
Baddream
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by xKTx)
she was the one who phoned up the rival hotel to get their suppliers! That instantly put me off her tbh
Yeah, I remember now. Not exactly the brightest bulb in the box, is she?
*Darcie*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The bit when Jim walked into the treatment room and said 'four hands are better than two' whilst smiling menacingly and wiggling his fingers was my highlight of the series so far.
Roobsa
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by *Darcie*)
The bit when Jim walked into the treatment room and said 'four hands are better than two' whilst smiling menacingly and wiggling his fingers was my highlight of the series so far.
I don't think many people will let him forget that. It was so brilliantly creepy.
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by George Agdgdgwngo)
I completely agree with Tom about the location. I think it was way overlooked, and Felicity basically told him to shut up when he brought it up (as did Melody in the boardroom because she was partly to blame for that decision). That decision was probably just as costly as making an arse of the fake tan. Tom is too nice, he needs to grow a pair because I really rate him.

Also, Ellie has a sort of Lembit Opik-shaped face :awesome:
No such thing as too nice. It's nice to see someone who isn't a **** on The Apprentice, for a change ... although he's going to get absolutely ripped to shreds when he does something wrong. :console:
TheNextBigMoonFruit
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom is so sweet. Felicity was right to be fired - she hardly listened to anything he said! Everyone kinda things he's such a nerd like Vincent. When they were told to go to The Museum, Vincent-the-girl said "Tom probably knows all about it!". Best person in this task was: Leon oh and Jim. And Susie because she used the "it's not fair" phrase like a child again and likewise mentioned that she belongs to the beauty industry etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (385)
37.16%
No - but I will (80)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.95%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (499)
48.17%

Watched Threads