I meant to the wonderful world of education :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    I meant to the wonderful world of education :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right, totally excited

ReputationRep:
    Do I start back to school the earliest? 28th of August, anyone else? Haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We must be quite lucky starting on the 4th then! Anyone go back even later than that?

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream the other day that I got 3 marks off an A* in maths, was so upset.. Ah I'm so nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly648)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think that's about when we go back too haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly648)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    27th August for me :P going to Greenhead College, so starting at a new school rather than going back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr-96)
    Same!
    Oh dear . Oh well, let's just focus on the positives e.g. I never have to do English again woo!

(Assuming that I pass haha )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    :eek: Wow all that maths! I could never do those, and so I admire you for that Lol I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, English Lit....and Maths
    Aww thanks but not sure I'll last with those subjects haha. Hehe . I admire your subject choices - you've got English as well as science subjects! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I go back on the 4th
    Feeling really nervous though (for results day, not school).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just want the day to hurry up to be honest, I am definitely worried about some results including; physics, biology, PE, and English.

and one other thing, you know if you do well and you're friends do not, how can you not be rude when asking them how they did? like without shoving your good grades down their throats

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going back on the 5th September, (I'm going to seven kings high school) anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellie88)
    Oh dear . Oh well, let's just focus on the positives e.g. I never have to do English again woo!

(Assuming that I pass haha )
    wohoo no P.E! Oh god how i dreaded that! ahah i'm sure you will Did you do the aqa English language paper?

How did you guys pick your A levels? You all seem really talented at most subjects so how do you know that you're picking the right ones? I know that if I picked an option and worked on it, I could probably do really well on it.. It's just that I'm pretty good at a lot of my subjects but the ones that interest me have no correlation for a career. I don't really have much of an interest in any careers as I hate the thought of being tied down to one job (but I know I'll have to anyways) so I have no idea what to take. I think I'm interested in engineering, book writing, being a doctor or architect but I'm so indecisive. Most of these choices are influenced by my family and I have no idea what I really want- apparently I should know by now because I have to start applying for interviews at sixth forms.. How did you guys decide? Or have you always had an idea of what you wanted to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr-96)
    wohoo no P.E! Oh god how i dreaded that! ahah i'm sure you will Did you do the aqa English language paper?
    Hehe . Haha thanks . No, all my English was OCR.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ChronicBoredom)
    How did you guys pick your A levels? You all seem really talented at most subjects so how do you know that you're picking the right ones? I know that if I picked an option and worked on it, I could probably do really well on it.. It's just that I'm pretty good at a lot of my subjects but the ones that interest me have no correlation for a career. I don't really have much of an interest in any careers as I hate the thought of being tied down to one job (but I know I'll have to anyways) so I have no idea what to take. I think I'm interested in engineering, book writing, being a doctor or architect but I'm so indecisive. Most of these choices are influenced by my family and I have no idea what I really want- apparently I should know by now because I have to start applying for interviews at sixth forms.. How did you guys decide? Or have you always had an idea of what you wanted to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Imagine you're oxbridge, selecting students for whatever course you want to do. Think about what qualifications you would want.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellie88)
    Hehe . Haha thanks . No, all my English was OCR.
    Same here. What do you think the grade boundires will be for English language?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THEMathlete)
    So nervous . Freaking out over biology and chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What exam board were you for them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Millerman)
    Same here. What do you think the grade boundires will be for English language?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you find the exam?

I honestly have no clue, sorry . Just hoping that they will be really low!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.