The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by avhhs
Well. Exam for Psychology PSYA1 is tomorrow morning. Can't get a lot of it in my head at all. In fact I'm currently lying in bed. Don't see the point in most things right now, which happens to include all important things. Just had it. ****s sake :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by eddie4921
I have that exam tomorrow too :smile: Tomorrows a new day you might feel better then. Idk. But good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with the exam tomorrow, hope it goes well for both of you :smile:

-----

Had such a close shave type moment but I managed to keep the promise I'd made to my mum. I should feel good about it, but I just feel like a failure.
Original post by ANONYM00SE
I'm going to do something bad I swear :cry2:
I can't deal with another 4 months of living with a mother who refuses to talk to me about my depression..... I can't say anything and get a conversation....... it's doing my head in I can't talk to anyone except my boyfriend and feel like I'm burdening him now.
Literally just said to my mum I don't know what to do with myself I can't deal with feeling like **** all the time anymore....... her reply.... oh did you know so and so cuts her own hair?
yeah thanks. thanks very ****ing much. the woman who gave birth to me and has supposedly suffered from depression herself thanks a ****ing bunch.
she just changes topic or will ignore what i say....... i could jump up and down screaming and she wouldn't bat a ****ing eye lid

What a rubbish reaction:frown: Not very helpful for you, must feel like you're being ignored. Maybe she's a bit like me and because she feels uncomfortable about it or doesn't know what to say would rather bury her head in the sand:s-smilie:

:grouphugs: Hugs for everyone that feels rubbish tonight, I know I'm needing one
Reply 1122
Going to bed right now. Clearly cannot do this :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
ran out of anti depressants 3 days ago, today I slept all day and woke up feeling half dead and with my head feeling like it's in a blender, fun times...NOT

got a bit more sleep and feel slightly better but still awful, my mums picking up a new prescription for me tomorrow which is badly needed as I feel like death right now
Original post by SciFiRory
ran out of anti depressants 3 days ago, today I slept all day and woke up feeling half dead and with my head feeling like it's in a blender, fun times...NOT

got a bit more sleep and feel slightly better but still awful, my mums picking up a new prescription for me tomorrow which is badly needed as I feel like death right now

if i could i would deffinately give you a squeeeeese right now because i know i need one myself :lovehug:
Original post by PonchoKid
if i could i would deffinately give you a squeeeeese right now because i know i need one myself :lovehug:

lots of hugs and cuddles would be awesome right now! :hugs: hope you're gonna be okay sweetie :lovehug:
Reply 1126
I have to go to the doctors tomorrow to see about antidepressants but my body clock is completely ****ed.
lots of hugs and cuddles would be awesome right now! :hugs: hope you're gonna be okay sweetie :lovehug:

deffinately :yep:

dunno, i was sleepy earlier, but then i began to panic because i felt like i was gonna be sick :frown: still feel all sicky, and i really cant cope with being sick. you thought my reaction to a moth was bed, you should see my reaction to sick :cry2:
Anyone I can PM? May be a bit triggering, so only offer if you are in an okay place.

Posted from TSR Mobile

dunno, i was sleepy earlier, but then i began to panic because i felt like i was gonna be sick :frown: still feel all sicky, and i really cant cope with being sick. you thought my reaction to a moth was bed, you should see my reaction to sick :cry2:

:hugs:

oh no, sorry to hear that, maybe have some juice? sick isn't good, have you had enough to eat/drink today? :console:

I don't know if you have it, but I have severe emetophobia (which is a phobia of sick). I know how hard that is. Things that work for me are sipping water, taking any antiemetics if you have any, anything with ginger in it, sitting up straight, listen to some music, watch a relaxing film, count your breaths. I really hope you feel better soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:hugs:

oh no, sorry to hear that, maybe have some juice? sick isn't good, have you had enough to eat/drink today? :console:

ofcourse iv eaten enough today :ninja:

Original post by bullettheory
I don't know if you have it, but I have severe emetophobia (which is a phobia of sick). I know how hard that is. Things that work for me are sipping water, taking any antiemetics if you have any, anything with ginger in it, sitting up straight, listen to some music, watch a relaxing film, count your breaths. I really hope you feel better soon.

pretty certain i have that, sipped juice and sat up straight has worked a bit, it doesnt help my t-shirt is quite high on my neck so it feels a bit strangling, which makes it worse. just need sleep, but i cant when i feel like this :cry2:
ofcourse iv eaten enough today :ninja:

:unimpressed:
:unimpressed:

:ashamed:
:ashamed:

eat! :tongue:
eat! :tongue:

i cant :cry2: see i cant even do that right
im not hungry, and my milk went off :frown:
i cant :cry2: see i cant even do that right
im not hungry, and my milk went off :frown:

not even just some Quavers maybe? :hugs: don't cry!
not even just some Quavers maybe? :hugs: don't cry!

that means getting up and moving a carrier bag which will then make noises and im already on mouse alert :cry2: arghhhhh
just gonna have to take zopi to nock myself out and hope food appears tomorrow :frown:
that means getting up and moving a carrier bag which will then make noises and im already on mouse alert :cry2: arghhhhh
just gonna have to take zopi to nock myself out and hope food appears tomorrow :frown:

:hugs: okay, try and make sure you have food tomorrow though cause that's probably why you feel sicky!

decided the best solution to how I feel right now is to blast my fave music through my headphones on full blast whilst drinking a lot of soft drinks :tongue:
:hugs: okay, try and make sure you have food tomorrow though cause that's probably why you feel sicky!

decided the best solution to how I feel right now is to blast my fave music through my headphones on full blast whilst drinking a lot of soft drinks :tongue:

i did eat, just probably not enough for your liking :tongue:
if i dont have breakfast then ill get something when i get home after placement ok
iv taken a zopi aswell

goooood :smile:

Latest