Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophiebk)
    I made friends with several people at the interview and they all heard on the Saturday & Friday after the interview (which was on a Wednesday). And we were told we would hear by Monday the 9th.... So that's why I'm worried.
    Oh, maybe give them a call then!
    Did you make friends with a guy called Andy by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The 4th 😳😢😔😣
    Were you sat on the table nearest the food???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseBrilliante)
    Wow, that *is* quick! And I heard at the end of my interview that they would be making me an offer of AAA (which is high - I'm pretty sure I will be able to get As for chemistry and biology but whether I'll get an A for maths is questionable) and then I got a feedback e-mail from my interviewer the next day Did you have any interviews?
    Yeah - Birmingham on the 4th considering that Birmingham is my favourite uni I was over the moon! I'm glad it's all out the way before Christmas - just got to get the grades now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemTom)
    Were you sat on the table nearest the food???

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha. I was the American girl. . . In the blue/green dress

ReputationRep:
    Haha. I was the American girl. . . In the blue/green dress
    We were on the same table! I was opposite you near the chocolate brownies (the guy that does OCR Chemistry B Salters)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chemtom)
    we were on the same table! I was opposite you near the chocolate brownies (the guy that does ocr chemistry b salters)

posted from tsr mobile
    oh wait the blondish guy!

ReputationRep:
    The Leicester person was the person a few people down from from me I think. I was the one who was from Leeds (small with dark-blonde hair :P) I was sat next to a girl on my left and I forget who was on my right...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So yes, the "blondish guy" :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So yes, the "blondish guy" :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Only person to do chem properly at your school and your school didn't really know what to so. I remember. )
    Did you get your offer?

ReputationRep:
    Only person to do chem properly at your school and your school didn't really know what to so. I remember. )
    Did you get your offer?
    Yes that's me :P school are getting better haha! And I got my offer on Wednesday 11th - you could send them an email - probably a silly question but have you checked. UCAS recently? I really do wish you the best of luck! Was it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's me :P school are getting better haha! And I got my offer on Wednesday 11th - you could send them an email - probably a silly question but have you checked. UCAS recently? I really do wish you the best of luck! Was it your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It is 😢. Ok. I called them and they didn't really have much to say. They said they didn't know where my letter was but it had been written... So not so helpful. I've been checking UCAS like a loser :P. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow... Otherwise I'll be pretty sad. & yay for your school Dx

ReputationRep:
    It is 😢. Ok. I called them and they didn't really have much to say. They said they didn't know where my letter was but it had been written... So not so helpful. I've been checking UCAS like a loser :P. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow... Otherwise I'll be pretty sad. & yay for your school Dx
    Let me know what happens! Fingers crossed! did you ring the department or did you ring admissions? Are you applying as an international student - that could potentially take longer? Sorry for all these questions at this time of morning haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im so late to this thread but,
    I just applied to Bath, UCL, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield

Hows everyone doing c:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - Birmingham on the 4th considering that Birmingham is my favourite uni I was over the moon! I'm glad it's all out the way before Christmas - just got to get the grades now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww I hope you get in :P And yeah, tell me about it: I want to go to uni, I just don't want to do the work to get in <

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistt)
    Im so late to this thread but,
    I just applied to Bath, UCL, Manchester, Liverpool, Sheffield

Hows everyone doing c:
    Hi, I have an offer from Sheffiled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotzz)
    Hi, I have an offer from Sheffiled

Congrates!!
    What course did you apply for, Mchem?

ReputationRep:
    Congrates!!
    What course did you apply for, Mchem?
    Thanks! And yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotzz)
    Thanks! And yes
    Is it going to be your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Is it going to be your firm?
    No, I doubt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gotzz)
    No, I doubt it
    Got no offers yet, been early days though, did sheffield want an interview because on ucas it says they do :eek:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 22, 2016

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.